• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female training-PTC style

i cant wait to get to a point where i am strong enough to try the PPP program. reading about their lifts really inspires me and encourages me to keep going.

I deliberately started it at the 40kg level.

Once a lifter has displayed correct form, and a desire to get stronger, they can start PPP.

If it wasnt suitable for novices, I would have started it at 140kg.

OMG I am so impressed, you girls are amazing! I would love to be able to lift the kind of weight you girls are lifting… :)

Brittany has stepped up PPP, she is doing the

85kg squat - 65kg bench - 140kg dead , she completed week 5 on all 3

Tonight she deadlifted 115kg x 3

She is doing no assistance exercises. She can only train 2 times a week, so we do the full 3 exercises twice a week.

I deliberately started it at the 40kg level.

Once a lifter has displayed correct form, and a desire to get stronger, they can start PPP.

If it wasnt suitable for novices, I would have started it at 140kg.

I have the desire, i just want to make sure i have the correct form, i dont want to start increasing my weights and be out of form and risk injury.

get noobs to check it for you ( I am sure he does) or post a vid on here so that you can get feedback from more experienced lifters if you are still unsure.

So far so good. Britt is only 20, she seems to be recovering okay.

I dont think she can do this for the full 11 weeks though, we'll wait and see.

haha im not suprised reading ptc talking about me, but to read that dancelot has been using my DL video, now thats embarrassing!!

The only embarrassed ones are the gloved guys who had to take their gloves off after seeing your DL video, Britt :) You should be very proud of that effort!

Britt, I use you and the other PTC women as examples to women on other forums who... well, they're wusses and don't like to lift heavy, reckon it's impossible for women to get this or that lift to a certain level.

I have footage of Britts 140kg deadlift from behind, any body interested, pm me lol

I'm joking Britt, see you tonight.

Vicki has got through week 5 of PPP

Nina benched 62.5kg x 3 with the first rep paused. The was the same weight she did for 1 at the Vics last month

Britt squatted 70kg x 3, deadlifted 120kg x 3 and benched 52.5kg x 3.

These were her top sets, she did many, many others.

All 3 lifts, 5 work sets each lift, one session. If a girl can handle this volume, why cant blokes.

As for the 120kg x 3 deadlift, everyone in the gym was gobsmacked as to how easy they were, I mean there was no apparent effort at all.

Britt said she had a quiet weekend. Drinking REALLY effects performance. This was the best session she's ever had.

She's sworn off the drink, till the next good looking guy offers to buy her one lol

There's a blog all about crossfit women, and the guy posted a youtube vid of a woman attempting a double bodyweight deadlift.

All was looking good, and then this ad popped up. Reality vs marketing.

Just thought it was funny :)

Attachments

• irony.JPG
    irony.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 75
Nina pause benched 65kg, Britt squatted 72.5kg x 3 and benched 55kg, Cyanna benched 40kg and squatted 50kg x 3

I'm sore from last night.. I could still bend and everything. I'm back hurts the most.. Can you do so more stuff to target my ass. I want my ass to be as sore as my muscle in my back, like when I move ass I want it to be unbearable