• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female training-PTC style

What do you mean not many guys. I have around 100 clients, maybe 25 are girls.

45 guys have deadlifted 200kg plus. The record is 266kg. Here is a list of the top few guys.

Chris 266kg
Tony 265kg
Pat 260kg
James 251kg
Louie 251kg
Simon 250kg
Spiros 250kg
Kelly 245kg
Simon 240kg
Matt 240kg
Nick 230kg
Jayden 230kg
Brendon 230kg
Ben 230kg

There is no guy training at PTC that cant deadlift 140kg. You must have PTC mistaken with somewhere else lol

I even have two 17yo kids that deadlift 200kg

Back on topic about girls training

Last edited:
Caroline and Christy both deadlifted 110kg tonight, PB's for both. Annie did 130kg which equalled her PB.

Annie also snatched 42.5kg, PB

And fit! Your psycho kettlebell complex left me pretty worn out and they smashed it like it was normal :eek:

Oh, Bluey... you were so cute that night trying to keep up.... But remember you kicked my ass on the run, at least you've got that over me! Ha Ha.
When are you coming down next??

Well i try... I had to be good at something lol.

Ill be down pre and post christmas Annie :)

Tonight after 4 weeks of prep work with KB's I had 3 new girls deadlift.

Summer 40kg x 5
Paris 40kg x 3
Monica 40kg x 1

They aldo did the beep test

Paris 6.2
Jordy 5.9
Monica 4.4
Summer 3.6

haha i thought my sister did well to deadlift 40kg the other day. shes exactly double the age of your girls and at least a plate heavier...

lol....Paris and Monica are 12 and weigh 40kg.

Theyre complaining of sore lats and traps, I told them to HTFU lol

Hey PTC I finally deadlifted 140kg for 1. I can at least say I am on par with the girls now at PTC! :D

lis benched 40x15 the other night. the embarassing thing is shes not that far from my bench coz of my injury :(

40 x 15 is excellent bench pressing, watch out , you dont want to be the weakest bencher in your family, let me tell you its not a good feeling lol

Annie deadlifted 132.5kg for a PB tonight.

I had 3 new girls start tonight, they go alright, Goldy, Little One and Monica

lis did two sets of chins (normal not wide grip) at the end of her session today and got 12 and 10 reps. i did chins on sunday and only managed 9 and 5...:rolleyes: i cant even self deprecate by saying i lift like a girl anymore coz i cant even lift that good.:p

That is elite chinning by a girl in my opinion.

Dimi has just started with me, she has now squatted 70kg, deadlifted 110kg, benched 40kg x 5 and cleaned 40kg, 6 sessions total.

Emma push pressed 52.5kg from the rack, she clean and pressed 47.5kg and cleaned 55kg. She hurt her shoulder doing the 52.5kg push press from the rack, otherwise she wouldve got 55kg in the C&PP.

She is one of the rare gifted lifters who puts overhead from the floor more than she benches. I only have a couple of these.

Emma and Elissa in the girls and Max and Mick in the boys.

This is a true indication of athletic ability. Eventually they may bench more, but most only dream about putting their best bench overhead, and its not like theyre weak benches.

Elissa only weighs 61kg and benches 55kg, she C&PP's 57.5kg, Max benches 100kg and C&J 105kg @ 70kg. Emma beches 45kg and C&PP's 47.5kg. Mick Benches 92.5kg and C&J 95kg @ 82kg.

Mick is the weakest bencher in the group.

Back to the girls.