• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite dessert category

What's your favourite dessert category?

• Total voters
Hey Big Daddy, cheesecake falls under the cake category mate, and don't you fuarrrrrrrrrrrrken forget it ok?

I'm disimpressed with your cowboy approach to this poll. I've been keeping my eye on your posts for quite a while and was always expecting this kind of explosive, controversial post from you pal. It was always just a matter of time.

I'm recommending you for a 3 month ban.

Cometh toward DKD on that one!

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

:eek: Oh, no way, NO WAY are you calling me out on my cheesecake definition, you have barked up the wrong oven my friend!

Cheesecake is totally in the baked/unbaked pie category which sits squarely and deliciously under 'other' :cool:

Ok you geniuses (plural sp? Geni-ai? Genie-pussy?).....head down to Woollies and ask for some Cheese Pie and tell us how you fare. In the meantime I'll be sitting here in my mankini slapping my thigh in a furiously giddy state of laughter.

Muahahahaha :D

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Collective noun for genius?

A pack of genie-pussies?

Ask for a pack of that when you're at Woollies too fellas!

:D

LOL I love this thread...

so G, I could only vote once...but you see, given the trail of posts below ...

I need to vote multiple times because i need to cover off on:

chocolate
chocolate icecream/sorbet
chocolate cheesecake (baked/unbaked)
chocolate ganache tart
chocolate pastries/danishes/choux/millefeuille ...
chocolate pudding
chocolate souffle
chocolate mousse...omg chocolate mousse
chocolate charlotte
chocolate cake (flourless, with flour)
chocolate brownies
chocolate cookies
chocolate entremet

and you appear to have omitted petit fours my friend...

Why don't I do us both the favour of proving us both wrong?! :D

While I'm at woolies I will ask where I can find the powder cheese cake mixture; it can't be a cake if there isn't a quick powder version!

Who dares, wins, and I dare, booyeah! :cool:

@DKD and @bigD ... ahem

may I weigh in on this cheesecake debate, in my capacity as someone who has made cakes, pies, pastries etc commercially?

a cheesecake is in the tart/pie category boys so bigD wins this round.

there is no ambiguity. come at me G ... :p

bahahaha! :)

I think all dessert could be classified under one definition: delicious!

now let's hug it out!:D

I think hugging it out may be necessary! lol

Pretty sure my insulin sensitivity took a dive just from reading through the thread.

Agree! I've been in a diabetic coma since the sticky date pudding picture was posted :eek:

lolol

Hogs Breath Rocky Road, my dessert I had tonight.
7 scoops of ice cream, fresh whipped cream, chocolate brownie, chocolate fudge, wafer sticks, shredded coconut topped with marshmallows!

2012-04-29183043.jpg

I would lick smeared cheesecake off the torso of any and every member of this forum. Just putting that out there.

Hogs Breath Rocky Road, my dessert I had tonight.
7 scoops of ice cream, fresh whipped cream, chocolate brownie, chocolate fudge, wafer sticks, shredded coconut topped with marshmallows!

2012-04-29183043.jpg

and well deserved!!! How do we sing your praises on this site, baby????
Post up the results....bask in your awesomeness!!!

Yep a tsunami of apologies potentially building, but who cares lol.

Don't even get me started on what I'd like to do with maple syrup and some of our members!

Oh jeez, I better stop, I might say something I'll regret. I've been known to do that.

Ok, all you genie-pussies of all things dessert......riddle me this

W

T

Fuaarrrrk do you classify pancakes with syrup or jam?

Is it a pie?

Huh?

Is it a cake?

Wah?

Is it even dessert?

Do you even dessert?

I'm tired, I may have hit my head today, my apologies.

My love to your family. :)