• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite dessert category

What's your favourite dessert category?

• Total voters

DKD

Private Dancer
Please vote on your favourite category of dessert.

You can vote multiple times.

If you vote 'other', let us know what it is.....maybe i've missed a category, don't know.

I'm making this a public poll, as I would like to shame you all.

:D:D

EDIT - you can only vote once I should say, but you can choose multiple options.

Last edited:
I'm not big on chocolate....haven't had any in months....had nil, nada, nothing at Easter

Cakes....i loooooov cheesecake, carrot cake too.....but overall, I'd have to say I'm not that into cakes either.

Love my Gaytime iceream, caramel sundaes are pretty good too....

I chose danishes / pastries as well, but in reality i exercise pretty good control over these. On my work trips, i always have a buffet brekky at the hotel...there's always a plate of pastries there for the taking, but i think it's prob been close to a year since I've grabbed any. Go me! :D

My fav... All time desert... Vienetta ice cream.... I usually down a whole one in a sitting lol.

i said cakes..... its sort of like cake....

sticky date pudding
228309258_9f9c5d3277.jpg

bitches be jealous

i said cakes..... its sort of like cake....

sticky date pudding
228309258_9f9c5d3277.jpg

bitches be jealous

My partner and I used to crave sticky date pudding. It got to the point where one night, after a couple of glasses of red, she and I decided to run to the late night supermarket a few k's away. We got the opening times wrong and when we got there at 10:30pm we found that it shut at 10pm... 10pm was when we left the house!

You've made yourself abundantly clear Viv lol. :D

Is it just my imagination or are women, in general, much more into dessert than men? This has been my personal and anecdotal experience anyway. Why is that?

You've made yourself abundantly clear Viv lol. :D

Is it just my imagination or are women, in general, much more into dessert than men? This has been my personal and anecdotal experience anyway. Why is that?

don't know...hormones??

I'm not much into dessert myself. I love making them as a pastry artform but not that keen on eating them. don't like a lot of sweet creamy stuff.

I prefer some dark dark chocolate to dessert anyday.
Or chilli. Or both. together.

G every man I know LOVES desserts lol

I don't eat any of them anymore (much) but I LOVED chocolate!
Like ice cream.
LOVE cheesecake, always have, always will.
Not much of a fan of 'cakes' per say....
Pastries & danish...ohhhhhhhhh that takes me back to Holland & Paris....apricot danish with custard....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now, I have one twirl & the guilt sets in lol

But the men in my life LOVE desserts, they're always trying to derail my best intentions! Just as well, when it comes to food, my 'no' actually really does mean 'NO' these days ;)

Apricot Danish with custard.....jeez now you're talking J! Looooooov it. Most things with custard rock my world.....yeah baby!!

In my 20s I used to be addicted to caramel slices...had one everyday for morning tea for years. I slowly weaned myself off them.

Apricot Danish with custard.....jeez now you're talking J! Looooooov it. Most things with custard rock my world.....yeah baby!!

In my 20s I used to be addicted to caramel slices...had one everyday for morning tea for years. I slowly weaned myself off them.

mmmmm in agreement on the custard! ;) Mucho Fantastico!

Caramel slice? See they're lovely...but man were they the sweetest freaking things on the planet!!!!!! lol

I liked one bite...no more, no less. And then I was typically in a diabetic coma for about 7 hours :D

I chose 'other'; I'm really liking cheesecake at the moment!

Hey Big Daddy, cheesecake falls under the cake category mate, and don't you fuarrrrrrrrrrrrken forget it ok?

I'm disimpressed with your cowboy approach to this poll. I've been keeping my eye on your posts for quite a while and was always expecting this kind of explosive, controversial post from you pal. It was always just a matter of time.

I'm recommending you for a 3 month ban.

Cometh toward DKD on that one!

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrk yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!