• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Cheat Meals

Do you have an underactive thyroid as well?

Possibly, they have only ever tested tsh and this is only trhe signal form your pituitary to your thyroid for it to start working...

Dr's current medical thinking is that this alone is neough for diagnosis because if thyroid hormone was lacking then the signal from the brain would be increased. How ever if there is hypothalamic lethargy the brain will not register and think all is well..

THus my problems with tetsosterone, the brain isnt seeing the low tetsosteorne so it is sending LH at normal levels as opposied to jacking it up to get results.

I recently got my ft3 ft4 rt3 tested and results will be back tomorrow. I actually had to go through the literature and find my evidence that tsh is irrelivent test. I found it took it to the dr he said it was rubbished but i got the test in the end...

It scares me i know more about this stuff then my dr..

Noobs, I've laid out an awesome diet for you to try:

Breakfast: 8 weetabix, 2 glasses of wholemilk, coffee

Lunch (two options):
a) 2 plain pies and a can of mother, pies covered in two squeegee sachets of tomato sauce
b) Works burger and a can of mother

Post workout: Scoop of Max's weightgainer, 2 glasses of milk

Dinner (one of 4 choices):
a) take away pizza
b) Family size pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese
c) Grilled cheese sandwiches
d) Nacos

Snacks throughout the day: coke zero, coffee, twiggy sticks.

Welcome to my world :D

Last edited:
Rockstar have delicious energy drinks, I don't really drink them but downed two at work oneday for fun I was jumping round all shift like a crazy person. Keep away from that stuff it's evil!
Posted via Mobile Device

They should be re-labelled stimulant drinks, instead of "energy".
Bad juju.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whats a twiggy sticks?

Like a twinky?

wtf bro, wtf?!?

4466831052_ee0220326d.jpg

Crust Pizza on a sunday night, certainly worth all the effort you put in during the week, and you don't feel as guilty about cheating either.

Noobs, I've laid out an awesome diet for you to try:

Breakfast: 8 weetabix, 2 glasses of wholemilk, coffee

Lunch (two options):
a) 2 plain pies and a can of mother, pies covered in two squeegee sachets of tomato sauce
b) Works burger and a can of mother

Post workout: Scoop of Max's weightgainer, 2 glasses of milk

Dinner (one of 4 choices):
a) take away pizza
b) Family size pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese
c) Grilled cheese sandwiches
d) Nacos

Snacks throughout the day: coke zero, coffee, twiggy sticks.

Welcome to my world :D

Are you serious? Im almost in shock.. :eek: Wait a minute.. I AM!!@$!#$^
All that caffeine.. Oh you have to read this book.. I want to keep all the melatonin, dhea and growth hormone that i can thanks

I really want to fly to Sydney and down a super huge rockstar in front of noobs just to see his reaction.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really want to fly to Sydney and down a super huge rockstar in front of noobs just to see his reaction.
Posted via Mobile Device

do you reckon rockstar is better than mother? what is the sugar free type like?

I haven't had the sugarfree ones, but the rockstar ones have an awesome taste and only 70 odd grams of sugar per can. Sugar v sugar I would take rockstar (purple or orange can) over mother any day but then again I keep away from caffeine unless I wanna feel all hypo and crazy (very sensitive to it).
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't had the sugarfree ones, but the rockstar ones have an awesome taste and only 70 odd grams of sugar per can. Sugar v sugar I would take rockstar (purple or orange can) over mother any day but then again I keep away from caffeine unless I wanna feel all hypo and crazy (very sensitive to it).
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother is 50g of sugar per can. A healthy choice!

Damn it's like the lean cuisine of energy drinks compared to my 'mcains' rockstar.
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn it's like the lean cuisine of energy drinks compared to my 'mcains' rockstar.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Excuse me, could I please have two pies and a can of energy drink? no not the rockstar, the mother. I'm on a diet see...'

'Excuse me, could I please have two pies and a can of energy drink? no not the rockstar, the mother. I'm on a diet see...'

Classic...

Don't worry silverback I haven't had an energy drink for probably 4-5 months and before that it was at least another 4 months. Oli on the other hand is an energy drink junkie by the sounds of it.
Posted via Mobile Device