• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favourite Cheat Meals

Marzz

Considering I lift weights twice a day Monday to Friday, cardio after the night session, and then cardio both weekend days, cycle a bit, and diet like a mad man, I really enjoy my cheat day. My cheat day has always been 2-3 hours on any day of the weekend when I can enjoy something I wouldn't normally eat. My cheat night is usually a Saturday nite so me and my wife can enjoy it together.

Do any of you guys have a cheat day / night? if so, what do you have?

Mine is either out at a restaraunt, or load up on pizza, KFC or something like that, followed by cheesecake or pancakes! I really do enjoy my cheat meals, cos I am back on the train again next morning!

rockstar_energy_juiced.jpg

Mexican, Greek or Lebanese food, as much as i like junk food, its not worth the calories involved, i would rather get a proper hearty meal out of my cheat meal than be starving 30min later!

There's a new all - you can - eat Greek restaraunt just opened up not far from me .. might have to check that out.

Mexican, Greek or Lebanese food, as much as i like junk food, its not worth the calories involved, i would rather get a proper hearty meal out of my cheat meal than be starving 30min later!

I don't think any one with a brain would considering eating junk food as a cheat meal. If they did, they are mad.

Whatever my zia cooks is good too -lasagna, melanzane, stuffed olives, or anything Italian - or definatley my wife's veal schnitzel!

sounds good to me!, i still couldnt justify pizza or KFC as a cheat meal though, empty calories

Yes, but it's a cheat meal, hence eating whatever you like. It's up to the individual what they define as a cheat meal.
If you over analyze it you might as well not have one.

I have only had 2 cheat meals in the last 10 weeks since starting the PTC challenge. I cant fkn wait for my next one, don't know what i am going to have, but its going to be spectacular lol.

My usual cheat days where usually pretty simple. I didn't think my cheat days should really include KFC/Pizza/Maccas etc as i am trying to lose a fair bit of weight. Most of the time i would have like a toasted roll with Smoked Turkey and Jarlsberg cheese as i havent been eating bread, or like a chicken mignon still with vegitables.

I reckon i might have a Chicken Parmie and Chips for my next cheat meal, but that's in like 5-6 weeks :(

For some reason I crave Sultana Bran. I just go nuts and eat spool much, then I just fart all night long....
Posted via Mobile Device

sounds good to me!, i still couldnt justify pizza or KFC as a cheat meal though, empty calories

Empty calories? It's still got a shitload of protein...

If you've been on a low carb or lowfat/carb diet for a while then a meal with high carbs and fat (not overboard) can be beneficial for your metabolism... People actually report waking up in the morning lighter the day after their cheat meal!

If you've been on a low carb or lowfat/carb diet for a while then a meal with high carbs and fat (not overboard) can be beneficial for your metabolism... People actually report waking up in the morning lighter the day after their cheat meal!

lol i wish that was the case for me!! i also feel bloated and well guilty, which might attribute to the physical feeling also. lol

I have experienced this. A little while ago i had 3 weeks in a row where i only lost 200-300 grams. Got annoyed and ate a Meat Pie and Sausage Roll for lunch and a whole Supreme Pizza for dinner. Lost 3 kilos in the following 2 weeks. :)