• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fat Burner/Thermogenic question

havent taken it yet.
But **** no matter what u read these days on the internet says everything is bad for u.

havent taken it yet.
But **** no matter what u read these days on the internet says everything is bad for u.

lol as n00bs was saying, maybe it's cuz everything is bad... either that or it just rips you off. I'm glad to see Europe is taking some hard action on the 'health' food industry though.

eva has the best looking butt ive seen for ages .
all girls should do pull ups like eva.
BTB%20CrossFit%202007%20Halloween%20-%20Nicole-Eva-Annie%20jelmez-thumb-512x401.jpg

My wife has lost around 45kg in the last 12 months. She has recently returned to the gym after 3 months off (Not off exercising just not at the gym doing Boxing, Powerbar & Circuit classes).

She comes to me and says "Why am I not losing weight". I told her straight up: "You are putting on muscle & losing fat. Forget about weighing yourself and use the tape measure. Muscle is good because it will increase you metabolism which will help burn more calories".

Now she understands. Its all about education. If more girls had a bit more help with a bit of research and did not listen to every "piece of shit" fad they wouldn't have such bad weight obsessions and complex's.

My gf is looking for something.
Does anything actually work? labels obviously say they do.

She has a good diet, Low carbs, low fat etc
Does large amounts of cardio/weights but has plateaud.

any help would be great.

Yeah thermogens work as long as you aren't sensitive to caffeine. Look at UspLabs Oxyelite. Lipo6 works well too, these are strong thermogenics. But really if you stuck to a good diet that should be good enough. If everything fails take anavar.