• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fat Burner/Thermogenic question

Well what she is dong isnt working so time to try something proper.

You keep saying she has gained kg on scales has she gained fat or just gotten heavier
Posted via Mobile Device

think its a case of she has gained weight over the last year.
I dont know how much cause obviously asking a girl these kinda questions isnt what they wanna hear.

Just trying to give her the best plan of action for her.

My GF is the same, she's scale obsessed, cardio obsessed and wont listen to ANYTHING i have to say, she thinks if she does ANY heavy weight low reps she will turn into a female BB overnight, she can't be told.

I give up trying to help her, I just told her when she gets fat she's history

My GF is the same, she's scale obsessed, cardio obsessed and wont listen to ANYTHING i have to say, she thinks if she does ANY heavy weight low reps she will turn into a female BB overnight, she can't be told.

I give up trying to help her, I just told her when she gets fat she's history

Whats hilarious about their thinking is tuat body builders usually do higher reps...

And they do higher reps but dont want to be big? Logic anyway?

Look at female olympic athletes in light weight catagory.. All that low rep work and alot of them are stunning!
Posted via Mobile Device

Example...

My lady was doing static DB lunges today, 4kg per hand, she does 20 left, 20 right then no rest and back into another 20 left, 20 right, 6 sets in a row, 120 reps total, no rest.

I tell her, what you are doing is FAR too light if you don't need a rest between sets, try doing 10kg per hand, 8 reps each side, and a 90 sec rest between sets

"Oh, 10kg per hand is WAY too heavy, I wont be able to do that"
"Just try it, if you can't then thats fine but I'm sure you will surprise yourself"
"No, I'll just keep doing my light weight high reps"

*Smashes head against wall*

Or else she says

"How do you know that anything you read off the internet is true? I'll just stick to what the trainer gave me"

A ****ing trainer gave her that?

Omfg..

If she cant do it thats the point what is the point of doing something you can already do?

*also bangs head against the wall*
Posted via Mobile Device

Today my mrs did
1x20 squat
5x3 pushpress
5x3 cleans
3x6 cgbp

It can be done fellas just have faith!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thwy see how hard you work and how much you guys eat and none of us look like ronnie.. yet they pick up more then 5kg the next day they are magically transformed by the exercise pixies into a pro female bodybuilder?

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

My wife actually listens to me but she is not your normal gym going fitness mag reading person so she has not exactly been misinformed. The problem is she just does not like heavy weights as its "too hard", that could be a secret issue with some of the ladies and they just like to use the i will get huge excuse.

some of the ladies and one of my mates..... wants to lose weight and get big yesterday but doesnt like the heavy weights

My wife actually listens to me but she is not your normal gym going fitness mag reading person so she has not exactly been misinformed. The problem is she just does not like heavy weights as its "too hard", that could be a secret issue with some of the ladies and they just like to use the i will get huge excuse.

Hard?

I can think of anything harder then 30min on a cross trainer like a lunatic then a yoga class..

These women are insane...

Lifting heavy shit is easy. If its hard its over in 30 seconds... Not 30 minutes!!

I think some peoples hard is very different to others. Some people like the feel of going for a long time while others get bored easily with it (me) so I think jogging is boring as hell but it is not as hard as a 30sec all out sprint.

Drain, your girl is normal. If she looks good now, what she's doing is fine.

She simply needs to stimulate the muscle, she doesnt need heavy weights for that.

Machines will work just as well as free weights for her goals. The reps should be between 8-15. Supersets are a great way to up the intensity. Train the whole body 3 x week, do some sort of difficult cardio, like sprints on the other day. This will give her the glutes every man and woman desire. Not on a treadmill.

She seems to understand nutrition, thats fantastic.

The only fat burners that work are illegal, ephedrine and clenbuterol, dont waste money on anything else.

Keep her exercising, because as you can tell, not all girls do. Dont give her a program she wont do. Add sprints into her training without adjusting anything else. Do it for a month, see how she looks then.

Keep telling her she looks great.

Drain, your girl is normal. If she looks good now, what she's doing is fine.

She simply needs to stimulate the muscle, she doesnt need heavy weights for that.

Machines will work just as well as free weights for her goals. The reps should be between 8-15. Supersets are a great way to up the intensity. Train the whole body 3 x week, do some sort of difficult cardio, like sprints on the other day. This will give her the glutes every man and woman desire. Not on a treadmill.

She seems to understand nutrition, thats fantastic.

The only fat burners that work are illegal, ephedrine and clenbuterol, dont waste money on anything else.

Keep her exercising, because as you can tell, not all girls do. Dont give her a program she wont do. Add sprints into her training without adjusting anything else. Do it for a month, see how she looks then.

Keep telling her she looks great.

got a product from europe called stacker 2..
Have them somewhere around the house.
pretty sure the version i have has ephedrine in it.
havent taken them cause i was trying to gain a bit of size myself before taking them

Drain, Be careful when it comes to using either clenbuterol and Epherdrine. I have been told the side effects of ECA stacks can be bad, however i have never used it so i cant say. I suggest that you do reasearch into the stuff before you take it.

Also a lot of Weight Loss products say they are an ECA (Epherdrine, Caffine and Asprin) Stack but have no EPherdrine just huge ammounts of Caffine and other stuff that doesnt work.