• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Endorphix

Hi P.B,
I took the Endorphix (all 4) today. About 25 min later I felt a little fuzzy and had a slight headache. No buzz at all, started my routine.
1 hour after taking the pills i had a mild headache, felt heavy and fuzzy.

Been 2 hours now still got a headache, gonna take some asprin.

Sorry to be negative, the Endorphix didn't work for me at all. I don't know if this is normal for me as I have not taken pre workout supps before.

You did say to be honest...
Mike

If you ever need another guinea pig count me in, I'll give most things a try

Hi there P.B, its the next morning and I feel great.
Its a shame the Endorphix didn't work, If you have anything else I can try you got my address. I'd like to find something that works.:D
Cheers'
Mike

Hi there P.B, its the next morning and I feel great.
Its a shame the Endorphix didn't work, If you have anything else I can try you got my address. I'd like to find something that works.:D
Cheers'
Mike

Im a little disapointed as i know it works for many people. But its good to know that not all supps work for everyone. I will have some other samples for new products in the coming weeks so i'll keep everyone posted. Sorry about the headache!

The headache may have been unrelated. The only way to know is to try them again and see if headache comes back.

The headache may have been unrelated. The only way to know is to try them again and see if headache comes back.

Spot on there, I think its impossible to tell if a product works or not, with just one sample. 3 or 4 doses would have been better for a more accurate result.

i got mine im waiting till wednesday so im clean of previous stack. am VERY keen to try, if it works out well ill post it.