• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Endorphix

Yeah, it's not like he manufactured the pills in his shed and is looking for people he can addict so they will become hardcore users.

I've received samples of a similar established products, and didn't even ask for it, just got sent with other orders.

They are just sample packs from the supplement manufacturer so people can test out the product before they go buy a whole jar full of pills or tub of powder.

Like i have said before i wont brag about my products until some of you blokes have left your hopefully good feed back. then i will brag!

What am i going to do with your address?

Okay, to the people that sent me there addresses, i thank you. I had the samples posted yesterday. There should also be some samples for Zizzazz and some flyers. Enjoy and like i said please take the full dosage (4 caps) and then give an honest opinion.

Today I just tried a sample pack (6 pills) of iSatori Morph GXR-3.

Hope this stuff is better as I did not feel a single thing.
No tingles, no pumps, no heightened awareness, just no feeling of extra energy at all.

If I find a pre-workout booster supplement that really works, I will be very happy to spend my money on it.

Hulk, with Endorphix, i can honestly say that it works for me and i know some other people that have really enjoyed it. That being said i am the distributor so i don’t want anyone to think im just saying that (thats why im getting you guys to try it). All i can say is everyone is different. For example, i have tried many of Universal Nutritions products and i have to say they didn’t work for me where they work for other people.

As for pre workout supps, i have a new brand coming out soon and they have pre workout and during workout product. The pre workout It is made by the same manufacturer as no-explode but half the caffeine, better ingredients and tastes awesome. So when i get my first lot in i would be happy to send you some samples for review.

Busy day today, couldn't get to the PO box.
Will get it tomorrow so I can test it out on my Chest/Back workout tomorrow night.

Thanks

Got mine today, thanks.

I've had a busy couple of days at work, lots of physical activity.
As much as I hate to miss workouts, late this afternoon I decided to give it a miss tonight. Diet has been shit since I've been so busy, missed some meals.

But then, for once I changed my mind and talked myself back into training tonight.
And the the only reason was these pills.
Was counting on them giving me a boost in energy or some new feeling.

So I did end up doing my Chest/Back/Delt workout afterall.

Unfortunately though, I can't report any noticeable change in feeling or energy. I didn't feel any indication at all that I had taken the pills, 4 pills.
I have not been on any pre-workout stimulants for weeks, so it had fair chance. Even though my diet was bad lately and I was a little tired, this was reflected in my workout as expected.

I just think I'm a non-responder to these kind of pre-workout stimulants.

What are the common responses people should get from this supplement?

Thanks for the trial anyway.

Got mine today. I haven't been feeling the best the past day or so, so i might give them to the Mrs to try or I'll try them on the weekend.
Thanks.

Hey Nick,

Why didn't we get the same offer you did on another website:

You have the following in your sample pack:
-Sample of endorphix
- Sample of Zizzazz energy (ill post some info soon)
- Sample of Zizzazz workout(ill post some info soon)
- Sample of Nocturnabol (i had to make the samples up my self as AMS did not send me any, so if you dont want to take it thats fine) Also please make sure you read the directions here Nocturnabol | AMS Nocturnabol
- Some flyers and information

I could have claimed it there, but already claimed it here and didn't want to claim twice.
Not complaining, but it would have been good to get a sample of the Zizzazz since you went through the trouble of posting anyway, and bubble bag too !!! Couldn't it have just gone in a standard envelope with the brochures folded over the pill sachet for protection. That's what I would have done because I'm cheap :)

I'll be interested to see if any of the other guys experience any added energy and focus from this.

Hulk is there any chance you could PM me a link to the other site to read the feedback there?

Got mine today, thanks.

I've had a busy couple of days at work, lots of physical activity.
As much as I hate to miss workouts, late this afternoon I decided to give it a miss tonight. Diet has been shit since I've been so busy, missed some meals.

But then, for once I changed my mind and talked myself back into training tonight.
And the the only reason was these pills.
Was counting on them giving me a boost in energy or some new feeling.

So I did end up doing my Chest/Back/Delt workout afterall.

Unfortunately though, I can't report any noticeable change in feeling or energy. I didn't feel any indication at all that I had taken the pills, 4 pills.
I have not been on any pre-workout stimulants for weeks, so it had fair chance. Even though my diet was bad lately and I was a little tired, this was reflected in my workout as expected.

I just think I'm a non-responder to these kind of pre-workout stimulants.

What are the common responses people should get from this supplement?

Thanks for the trial anyway.

Thats fine Hulk. You gave an honest review which is what i asked for. When i take endorphix i feel amazing and i can train longer and harder. Maybe it just didn't work for you. Thanks anyway.

In all honesty guys i find it hard to believe that the Hulk did not get any effect out of it, when i took it I was bouncing off walls not even 20mins from taking it, he must be immune to any stimulants, and i rate Endorphix as one of the best i have tried

Hey Nick,

Why didn't we get the same offer you did on another website:

You have the following in your sample pack:
-Sample of endorphix
- Sample of Zizzazz energy (ill post some info soon)
- Sample of Zizzazz workout(ill post some info soon)
- Sample of Nocturnabol (i had to make the samples up my self as AMS did not send me any, so if you dont want to take it thats fine) Also please make sure you read the directions here Nocturnabol | AMS Nocturnabol
- Some flyers and information

I could have claimed it there, but already claimed it here and didn't want to claim twice.
Not complaining, but it would have been good to get a sample of the Zizzazz since you went through the trouble of posting anyway, and bubble bag too !!! Couldn't it have just gone in a standard envelope with the brochures folded over the pill sachet for protection. That's what I would have done because I'm cheap :)

To be honest, i work a full time job from 9am to 5:30pm and i have a business partner that does all the shipping. He told me that he put in the zizzazz for the other people im trialing on another forum. Also the Nocturnabol only landed the other day and i have not even officially released it yet. So they were talking about sleeping issues on the other forum and i thought i would get a head start but handing out some samples. So i do appologise. If you dont mind me asking what did you get in your sample pack? I will regularly hand out trials to get reviews.

Hi PB,

I got the 4 pills and 3 Zizzazz brochures, 1 T-Bol brochure and 1 Endorphix brochure.
So as I said before, all could have been put in a standard plain envelope instead of a padded bubble bag, just to save you some money.

AEK, honestly felt absolutely nothing, no indication at all.
I would have loved to have felt something, but I think I am resistant to these kind of stimulants.

I have taken White Flood, didn't feel anything like other users were raving about.
Took a sample of Isatory Morph the other day, 6 pills and got no feeling at all.
And then this Endorphix, again did not feel a thing.

I did get some feeling when using White Flood, but I was taking Purple Wraath during workout, so maybe that is what gave me the energy, and not the white flood.

I will get some SuperPump250 and if that doesn't work, then I'll give up on the pre-workout boosters.

I will get some SuperPump250 and if that doesn't work, then I'll give up on the pre-workout boosters.

Hulk, dont give up! I have a pre-workout powder coming soon and i'll send you some when it comes in!

I wonder if there would be much of a performance increase when using legally prescribed amphetamines? I once increased the recommended dose of my legally prescribed dexamphetamine and played the best game of rugby of my life.

Nowadays I just have a shot of espresso in my protein shake and drink Gatorade during work out. It definitely helps when I eat correctly beforehand.

I'm pretty resiliant to stims to so it will be interesting to see if it has any effect on me.