• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

eating icecream?

Why would that put you off. He seems pretty diesel...

I'm partial to Strawberry. Sacriledge I know.

:eek: Okay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just don't find any man pretty.

He cops a lot of flack on other forums. He's still bigger and got more muscle than me, I think. Well he's definately in better shape than me at the very least.

I was making a bad pun.

I must say I was always very partial to Choc Mint/Mint Choc Chip. I haven't had icecream for years, I'm going to have to get one now.

for what exactly??

he's got a pretty admirable build, probably similar to what im aiming for

You gotta get out there and read a few forums. I'm not doing the searching for you. I just gave a general gist on what I'd read.

I'm not a fan, nor do I think he's pretty. Sorry. Did not mean to offend anyone who is or thinks that way.

I did not expect any flames over this? :cool:

You gotta get out there and read a few forums. I'm not doing the searching for you. I just gave a general gist on what I'd read.

I'm not a fan, nor do I think he's pretty. Sorry. Did not mean to offend anyone who is or thinks that way.

I did not expect any flames over this? :cool:

lol, im not flamin ya, and im not necessarily a fan, nor do i think he is 'pretty'.

but i find it hard to believe that anyone would have a dig at his physique.

must just be hatin'

lol, im not flamin ya, and im not necessarily a fan, nor do i think he is 'pretty'.

but i find it hard to believe that anyone would have a dig at his physique.

must just be hatin'

I already said his physique is very likely better than mine. I'm aiming higher. Sorry for that. If you like wearing banana hammocks and licking icecream cones than thats your lifestyle choice. I have seen his stats in the past and they were below what I would aim for. I work long hours too. So I'd be happy to reach the same but like to aim higher. Don't hate me for that. :cool:

I just checked out your pic on the forum and I think you are actually past him. So maybe its about opinion more than anything...

Last edited:
I already said his physique is very likely better than mine. I'm aiming higher. Sorry for that. If you like wearing banana hammocks and licking icecream cones than thats your lifestyle choice. I have seen his stats in the past and they were below what I would aim for. I work long hours too. So I'd be happy to reach the same but like to aim higher. Don't hate me for that. :cool:

I just checked out your pic on the forum and I think you are actually past him. So maybe its about opinion more than anything...

lol, im a bit confused by that post...

nothing wrong with aiming higher, im just surprised that he would get much shit about his physique.

vin.jpg

i think from memory he is around 98-100kg which is pretty much what im aiming for.

haha thanks, but i doubt it. cheers tho

this is starting to get a bit of topic tho....

on topic, icecream = win :)

Last edited:
lol, im a bit confused by that post...

nothing wrong with aiming higher, im just surprised that he would get much shit about his physique.

i think from memory he is around 98-100kg which is pretty much what im aiming for.

haha thanks, but i doubt it. cheers tho

this is starting to get a bit of topic tho....

on topic, icecream = win :)

He's more cut in that photo than a lot of others, so thats one of his better ones. I thought he weighed less. I gues he gets a lot of shit in America about it because that used to be the best place for decent forums. Now Australia has them, I don't bother.

BTW I love ice cream too and can give it credit for my initial weight gain years ago. Now it makes me sick :(

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well I didnt have cold rock yesterday.... instead this mornign I made my own ice cream and it has been in the freezer all day and I just had some. ... OMG this is the best ice cream I have ever tasted and I made it mysefl..... I tell ya what there some calories in it.. but farkkk its good...
oh by the way its just creamy vanillia.. sooo good.