• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you get offended by the insults of children?

do you get offended?

• yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • NO

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
i told an 8 year old the other day that i get a hard time from my mates at the gym coz i use the equipment which is mostly 'for the boys'. he said 'why? coz you're fat?'

had a little cry in the car after haha
nojks.

Surely no-one would get insulted by an innocent comment from a child?
Pity we lose that quality as adults.

i told an 8 year old the other day that i get a hard time from my mates at the gym coz i use the equipment which is mostly 'for the boys'. he said 'why? coz you're fat?'

had a little cry in the car after haha
nojks.

LOL see

I have 2 young kids the 5 year old has said many cheeky things i just laugh it off i don't get insulted

My missus friend had a kid come up to her after she had played netball and said why are your legs all wobbly and lumpy. I lol'd

Lil @ this ol' thread!!

I deal with throwing young thieving kids out of my shop almost daily. I reckon I have been called everything! I just say "thats it, Im ringing your school and they're telling your parents!"
They laugh it off but they are secretly shitting thier pants....

The innocence of youth is awesomely funny. They tell it how they see without any intention of hurt.

The innocence of youth is awesomely funny. They tell it how they see without any intention of hurt.

Yeah when they ask people why they're fat its a legit question without malice. Then they look confused when their mum tells them people get upset if you ask them that.