• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dianabol 10mg

Here is my meal plans. Plz let me know what I should change:

Meal 1 - 4 egg white omlette , oats with an espresso

Meal 2 - 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 3- 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 4 - 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 5 - whey protein post Gym

Meal 6 - 200 gms chicken and broccoli

Meal 7- casein protein before bed

I take 9000mg fish oil, l-carnatene, multi vitamins and Scivation XTend during gym.

Thanks for the help again.

Chicken and Broccli?
Do you even eat brah?

Get some pork chops and sausages in there at least a kilo of each

Chicken and Broccli?
Do you even eat brah?

Get some pork chops and sausages in there at least a kilo of each

I don't eat beef or pork. So only meat I consume is chicken, turkey, Seafood, lamb and Goat.

Can u recommend what I need to change in regards to quantity or any other products :)

Lamb chops is probably your best bet
Fried in butter and soaked in BBQ sauce
Lamb Yiros is also great. Make sure to get it with plenty of garlic sauce

I don't eat beef or pork. So only meat I consume is chicken, turkey, Seafood, lamb and Goat.

Can u recommend what I need to change in regards to quantity or any other products :)

First meal I recommend 4 WHOLE eGGs and I don't care if are Hindu or punjabi u must eat beef. 100 gms of chicken among shit. U also eat Hardley n e carbs or have Hardley any fat in your diet. If u arnt going to eat red meat I have no more info for a herbivore!! Eat beef ASAP

Here is my meal plans. Plz let me know what I should change:

Meal 1 - 4 egg white omlette , oats with an espresso

Meal 2 - 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 3- 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 4 - 100 gms chicken 2 tbs brown rice and broccoli

Meal 5 - whey protein post Gym

Meal 6 - 200 gms chicken and broccoli

Meal 7- casein protein before bed

I take 9000mg fish oil, l-carnatene, multi vitamins and Scivation XTend during gym.

Thanks for the help again.

Right here is your problem - this is almost identical to my cutting eating regime which i have just finished - You need to eat more brah..

I dont have access ATM to work out your BMR and daily maintenance calories but by the look of your above eating plan (without doing the numbers) you are not eating enough to create a caloric surplus and put on any mass.

Also you have no healthy fats and very limited carbohydrate intake in that eating plan.. With a better diet and a higher caloric intake you should be able to add decent amounts of mass without having to jump straight onto a dbol cycle...

Last edited:
ChAoS & PAIN: *Baddest Motherfuckers Ever #5- Arthur Saxon

"For breakfast they ate 24 eggs and 3 pounds of smoked bacon; porridge with cream, honey, marmalade and tea with plenty of sugar. At three o'clock they had dinner: ten pounds of meat was consumed with vegetables (but not much potatoes); sweet fruits, raw or cooked, sweet cakes, salads, sweet puddings, cocoa and whipped cream and very sweet tea. Supper, after the show, they had cold meat, smoked fish, much butter, cheese and beer. Following this they had a chat and at one o'clock went to bed.

At nine o'clock in the morning they arose and always had a cold rub-down over the whole body; if possible they would have a shower bath and a massage. It was this way that Kurt learned massaging which helped him very much, in later years, when he became an instructor and masseur.

In their childhood, breakfast, for the Saxons, consisted of a thick soup made from white flour, rolls or white bread with butter or marmalade. On week-days dinner was at one o'clock; there was no soup, but instead, vegetables of all kinds, cooked or steamed, with fat on them, and some potatoes; after this, raw or cooked fruits. Other days they had green beans, white beans, peas and all kinds of food like this and rice cooked with milk and plenty of sugar. This was varied at other times by having salted herring that had been watered for 24 hours and eaten raw with boiled potatoes; there was also pickled cucumbers and raw onions with a little vinegar and plenty of oil; they had milk or sweet cream made by their mother. Salads and celery were also part of their meals, particularly in the summer when they had salads with plenty of oil on them. Dinner was usually followed with fruits or sweet cakes made from white flour and sometimes, berries on top of the cakes. They were very fond of these. There was also plenty of mushrooms eaten raw or fried with fat; their mother used to go out in the morning and pick about 10 to 12 pounds of these in the fields. She also used to make big cakes, 24" by 36", and spread with butter, or beaten egg whites, sugar and chocolate. The was often eaten with apples. At dinner time, there was usually nothing to drink but plain water. Other meals included soup, black German bread, butter or lard, cheese, smoked fish, raw cucumbers and radishes and onions. There was never any kind of meat on weekdays except for their father's meal; their mother did not care for it and it was only when they went to England, as professional performers, that the Saxon brothers learned to eat meat every day; the meat in England was very good.

Although they had other foods, the things mentioned were their favorite foods. On Sundays they had a little meat, and for breakfast, real coffee. Other mornings they had coffee made from burned corn. There was also a special kind of beer of which they were very fond -- this was made from wheat, was sweet and contained but very little alcohol.

Later, in England, as performers, Hermann and Kurt were partial to sweet foods and sugar. They tried very hard to gain weight but in spite of sweets and a terrific appetite, sometimes consuming one pound of butter between them, they failed to gain weight; sometimes only a few pounds which they could not hold. Arthur, the oldest, did not care for sweets and butter; even as a child he did not care for butter. Instead of butter he would use the lard from pork. Hermann and Kurt, in addition to other things, could make two pounds of marmalade and two quarts of very sweet cocoa disappear at one meal. Kurt was the heaviest eater of the three and for breakfast alone he could consume 24 eggs cooked in one-half pound of butter.

Their three o'clock dinner consisted mostly of roasted or fried meat, beef, pork or veal, not much potatoes, plenty of salads with oil just as in their childhood. Sometimes they had vegetables, but always lean meat. Every day they had pudding-yorkshire, rice, sago, etc., but very sweet. Then there was always raw or cooked fruits and nothing to drink. Sometimes, on one day during the week, they roasted poultry, goose, chicken, or turkey. "Many times I ate an 11 pound goose alone," Kurt informed me. One day during the week they had fried or boiled fish, plenty of butter and toast but no potatoes. At six o'clock they had "tea"-this was mostly raw minced meat with raw onions, German bread and plenty of butter; sometimes sweet cakes and coffee were substituted. Their late supper included herrings (when they could get them) and eaten in the same manner they had become accustomed to in childhood. The herrings were sometimes used in salad form; they made their own mayonnaise with raw whipped eggs and oil. There never was any whisky or brandy at home. Even as children they did not care for milk and as men they developed no taste for it. At "tea" time they very often had whipped cream. They did not care for boiled eggs, instead, they went big for poached eggs with plenty of butter.

After their three o'clock dinner they rested for a couple of hours, except Kurt who could not rest so long because he had to go out and do the shopping for the next day. Cooking for himself and his brothers was a hobby with him-he was also out of bed earlier than the others to prepare breakfast."

What about workout shakes? Of course he drank them. The man was the pinnacle of human physical achievement. The forumla, however, was unorthodox enough that we might have to incorporate in in C&P.

"The Saxons did have a "health drink" which I presume they concocted themselves. The ingredients were dark lager beer (or Dublin stout) mixed with Holland gin, the yolk of an egg and plenty of sugar. "It is a very good but strong drink" was the Saxon opinion, "but, if you are not used to it you will get dizzy very quickly." It seems to me that one would have to be a very strong man in the first place, in order to drink it. "

"The Saxons did have a "health drink" which I presume they concocted themselves. The ingredients were dark lager beer (or Dublin stout) mixed with Holland gin, the yolk of an egg and plenty of sugar. "It is a very good but strong drink" was the Saxon opinion, "but, if you are not used to it you will get dizzy very quickly." It seems to me that one would have to be a very strong man in the first place, in order to drink it. "

I just couldn’t ever consume it.

whole eggs, potatoes, pasta, rice, coconut oil <-- add this to your diet if you wanna add some mass. also, mcfly's advice about vince gironda's training/diet regiments is spot on. do it!

and never miss the yolks from eggs. possibly the best source of nutrition from any food!

What's so fucking good about coconut oil?
Honest question, why not just fry my shit in "grass fed" butter?

What's so fucking good about coconut oil?
Honest question, why not just fry my shit in "grass fed" butter?

Grass fed butter all day any day !!! I like frying my shit in butter or grape seed oil. Especially now I'm in keto I could bath in butter I love the way the fat on my tbone gets fryd in butter!!! I wish the butcher sold just tbone fat if fry up the shit all day while dieting !!!!

So any way off subject I did a 180 kg deadlift for 2 reps felt fucking awesome and I'm in keto too unbelievable !!!! Can't wait for a refeed and then smash Chest shoulders and tris's Lets see if I get a pb

So any way off subject I did a 180 kg deadlift for 2 reps felt fucking awesome and I'm in keto too unbelievable !!!! Can't wait for a refeed and then smash Chest shoulders and tris's Lets see if I get a pb

Must have been the butter.