• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dianabol 10mg

Jaketeek

Hi all,

Without going into the full detail of my life I've been training for the last 6 years with a lot of hard training, dieting and dedication, I'm pretty happy with my training but I'm certain that taking steriods is the right decision for me.

My question to you all is:

I can get my hands on 10mg dianabol tablets , would it be beneficial to me?

Thanks

Very few countries make dianabol because it doesn't really have a legitimate medical use.
So just remember that the chances of you getting pharma quality are very slim, I would go for anadrol or turinabol

Thanks - if in the case it was quality dianabol (which seems unrealistic) do you think it'd be what I'm after?

Hi all,

Without going into the full detail of my life I've been training for the last 6 years with a lot of hard training, dieting and dedication, I'm pretty happy with my training but I'm certain that taking steriods is the right decision for me.

My question to you all is:

I can get my hands on 10mg dianabol tablets , would it be beneficial to me?

Thanks

What not just get some test for a first cycle and add 20 Mgs of dbol a day? U haven't stated what your goals are but I'm guessing its to bulk seeing that u want to be acquainted with diana. Strong chance of gyno and shutdown running on its own with no AI's . You will need a pct either way. Just stick a needle in and your muscles and liver will thank you now and in 10 years time.

No reason to go above 300mg of total androgens a week on your first go imo
Still over twice the amount of androgens you have naturally, if your diet and training is good you'll see results. I grew pretty good on just low dose dbol, about 5kg in 6 weeks but it's not really applicable as I was like 55kg at the time and competing in cycling (essentially an AIDS patient). But I think if it can work for cyclists doing hundreds of kms a week and no weight training and was good enough for weightlifters in the 60's, it's good enough for what you need

No reason to go above 300mg of total androgens a week on your first go imo
Still over twice the amount of androgens you have naturally, if your diet and training is good you'll see results. I grew pretty good on just low dose dbol, about 5kg in 6 weeks but it's not really applicable as I was like 55kg at the time and competing in cycling (essentially an AIDS patient). But I think if it can work for cyclists doing hundreds of kms a week and no weight training and was good enough for weightlifters in the 60's, it's good enough for what you need

Are u an aids patient?

of course you are but thats not always an option with some guys, if i had a dollar for everyone that was on, or wanting to go on, an oral or dbol only cycle id be rich.