• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pity this was prolly Mundine's last fight, he coulda hired [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; as part of his Fight Promotions Team!

Pity this was prolly Mundine's last fight, he coulda hired [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; as part of his Fight Promotions Team!
Yeah so 20 people on AUSBB know about the fight. Why did you start the thread then?

Just saw the incident on a News clip. Not a lot of steam on the Hook from Mundine, feet together, no follow through due to being tied up. Green's reaction looks on the face of it to be trying to milk the Ref. Who knows though.

Green has a habit of hitting fighters in the back of the Head (go look at some of my posts earlier in the thread). You could see Mundine reacted to Green's elbow on Mundine's Temple. Mundine knows what Green is like.

The ref had grabbed green. Mundine looked at green and the ref and saw green was not looking and got him right in the face. It's impossible to say it was not dirty. The ref took a point.

A hit like that while green was looking at the ref and not ready for it could easily rock a mid 40 year old beat up boxer.

Yeah so 20 people on AUSBB know about the fight. Why did you start the thread then?

it would've compounded more than that. How many people did you discuss it with, how many people did others discuss it with? What about all hits to this thread. The Google analytics or whatever it's called which advertisers look at. Your bumping this thread would've put some money into Mundine (and other's) pockets.

I don't necessarily dislike Mundine like some of you guys do. I like Boxing, it was/is my favourite Sport. I'd still be Boxing now if it weren't for the risk head injuries. I was gunna go to Baz's and watch it at his place, but he doesn't drink (to excess).

The ref had grabbed green. Mundine looked at green and the ref and saw green was not looking and got him right in the face. It's impossible to say it was not dirty. The ref took a point.

A hit like that while green was looking at the ref and not ready for it could easily rock a mid 40 year old beat up boxer.

The reaction by Green looked to be an over reaction. A hook without pivoting, all Arm, hitting front on rather than turning the Chin isn't as dangerous.

Yep, Mundine is a bit deluded. Just saw he reckons he won the Fight easy. By all accounts that isn't true. Maybe he's still in self promotion mode lol, like Trump.

Still, best Fight promotion in history. No money and very little time spent by the Fighters and Management Teams. Good work by the Promotors and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; :p

Yep, Mundine is a bit deluded. Just saw he reckons he won the Fight easy. By all accounts that isn't true. Maybe he's still in self promotion mode lol, like Trump.

Still, best Fight promotion in history. No money and very little time spent by the Fighters and Management Teams. Good work by the Promotors and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; :p
Saw a post earlier today by a rather objective boxing aficionado.
He watch the replay twice.

He scored it a draw. Which is what we all thought last night at my mates place.

Tim.

Saw a post earlier today by a rather objective boxing aficionado.
He watch the replay twice.

He scored it a draw. Which is what we all thought last night at my mates place.

Tim.

Rematch!

You ready to go again Shrek?

I think it would be wise for Anthony to count his blessings, especially after having been involved in two of the toughest sports in existence and yet remaining in one piece after all is said and done.

Perhaps it's high time he really focused on "his" people and taught them to stand up for themselves instead of getting busy with blaming others for "their" misfortunes.

Australia is the land of opportunities; if he has not grasped that much at this point in his life, then he ought to go and live in a country that he deems to be better than Oz.

I'm against people who blame external factors for their misfortunes, period!

I think it would be wise for Anthony to count his blessings, especially after having been involved in two of the toughest sports in existence and yet remaining in one piece after all is said and done.

Perhaps it's high time he really focused on "his" people and taught them to stand up for themselves instead of getting busy with blaming others for "their" misfortunes.

Australia is the land of opportunities; if he has not grasped that much at this point in his life, then he ought to go and live in a country that he deems to be better than Oz.

I'm against people who blame external factors for their misfortunes, period!

He is not in one piece. His head isn't right.

Yeah he liked chocolate. .right right.

Google "mundine Choc nickname" and there's YouTube clips and multiple articles explaining that his Paternal grandmother gave him the nickname because of his love of chocolate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google "mundine Choc nickname" and there's YouTube clips and multiple articles explaining that his Paternal grandmother gave him the nickname because of his love of chocolate.

Who gives a fucking shit. It's a common nickname for darker fellas.