• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mundine cracks the shits at decision and leaves the ring.

Tomorrow wait for the claims by Mundine of rigged judges and white man keeping the black man down.

Ignoring the judges. Who won the fight?

I had it very close. A point taken away from either fighter made it hard to do the round math in the head.

When green was paying $10 in the last round I would have easy put money on that because from what I saw thought he might of just won but wasn't going to be surprised if he didn't.

I thought green won the early rounds and Mundine won most of the late ones.

For sure it's going to be debated and mundine will pull the racism card.

i agree with mundine, he won at least 6 of 10 rounds. the guy who scored it 98-90 is a dickhead. apart from dirty punch in first round, mundine was a bit too classy for green.

Love to see the contract for this Fight. Mundine did all the Promotional work. (McGregor and Aldo have one Fight and they do a World Tour and Promo for almost a Year.) I only heard from Green once all Week, on the Radio. How big was the Ring? Were they wearing 2oz gloves :D Didn't see the fight but sounds like one Judge was either biased in some way.

Respect to Danny Green for acknowledging Mundine as one of Australia's greatest Athletes - one of Australia's most out spoken as well.

That dog punch in the first round rocked the fuck outta Green. It was a dog act, and for that Mundine deserved a bit of a bad luck in the judging.

But in truth, i thought they both looked slow. Both men missing countless shots, and some by 6 inches.

I had em pretty close to even at the end, wouldn't have been surprised with either result. Don't know what the 3rd judge was thinking....

Tim.

That dog punch in the first round rocked the fuck outta Green. It was a dog act, and for that Mundine deserved a bit of a bad luck in the judging.

Just saw the incident on a News clip. Not a lot of steam on the Hook from Mundine, feet together, no follow through due to being tied up. Green's reaction looks on the face of it to be trying to milk the Ref. Who knows though.

Green has a habit of hitting fighters in the back of the Head (go look at some of my posts earlier in the thread). You could see Mundine reacted to Green's elbow on Mundine's Temple. Mundine knows what Green is like.

Green said of Mundine:

""Choc proved he's a warrior ... an incredible competitor. He's a superior athlete," he said. "He's a class act, man. I have always liked watching him fight."I can tell you now, he's got no shit in him. He's a goer, because I hit him with a couple of good shots and he came back hard. "He's digging hard and really trying to put me away. And as a fighter, you become endeared to the bloke. "His heart just wants to jump out of its chest because it's pulsating but he's digging deep. "And you get respect for a fighter and I have always respected Choc. We don't see eye to eye, but I gained a lot more respect for Choc even though I won the fight."

​^ Beautiful stuff!!!

Lets look at a few facts.

1) Mundine is promoting a Fight.

2) Mundine is promoting Aboriginal Rights.

Of course he's gunna say shit that's controversial. Mundine said Advance Australia Fair is racist. Probably not true (although I haven't looked at the exact definition of racist) but the line in Advance Australia Fair which Mundine objected to "we are young and free" is wrong. Us honkies have only been here for 200+ years, making us young. Aborigines have been here for over 40,000 years, up to 65,000 years, so Australia being young probably isn't exactly true.

http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/austn-indigenous-cultural-heritage

If I'm right, there was NO other promotion for this Fight until he spoke. I'd forgotten the Fight was on and I'm guessing a lot of you had too. He probably could have done it in a better way, but he's also trying to promote Aboriginal Rights and promote a Fight.

^ plus he woulda taken a lot of Head knocks over the years. Rugby League and Boxing are hardmen's sports.

And was born with a low IQ to begin with...?

says the Bloke who reckoned his nickname of "Choc" referred to his skin colour :D

says the Bloke who fell hook line and sinker for Mundine's Promotion tactics :D Did you bump this thread Shrek? I must go investigate :p Whoever it was has put Money into Mundine's pocket!

says the Bloke who fell hook line and sinker for Mundine's Promotion tactics :D Did you bump this thread Shrek? I must go investigate :p Whoever it was has put Money into Mundine's pocket!

Yes, it was [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ! :D

Mundine 1
Shrek 0

:p