• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

crossfit and steroids

Maybe i am misreading the terminology, but test levels way outside normal would be indicative of using testosterone? The epi/test balance and ratio of testosterone types (exo/endo) would also indicate and give a positive test.

Correct me if i am misreading terminology.

I liken the drug testing and athletes being testing (or the people who advise them) the same or very similar to the virus protection and detection software companies and guys who write the viruses...

As many people out there that are trying to catch the drugs user/cheats there are twice as many people out there figuring out ways and means of either getting around the drug tests or creating the drugs which are undetectable by the tests....

Maybe i am misreading the terminology, but test levels way outside normal would be indicative of using testosterone? The epi/test balance and ratio of testosterone types (exo/endo) would also indicate and give a positive test.

Correct me if i am misreading terminology.

The issue is that testosterone suspension is only active in the body for a few hours when injected. So they'd have to get you while you're training essentially

Or they just take note that your natural test levels are fuck all. And suspension can be busted a few days after

While its not that hard to beat a test what 0ni is describing probably wont

genics when I competed in cycling I passed several drugs tests and never failed a single one
I was there when it was being done and around many people who beat them on the regular xD
yet people seem to think different lol

suspension is just that, a suspension. You can't distinguish between that and endogenous testosterone. It's impossible. All that matters is the T/E ratio which is easy to fix. Having nuked test levels isn't against the rules and not a valid reason to ban someone

Not working for me, I'm on iPad, I can open it but when I zoom in the words are blurry...or maybe it's my eyes...maybe I'm that old now..

Is there another way into that linked site that was first posted?

Seems to have been taken down lol.
Anything cached?

Tim.

genics when I competed in cycling I passed several drugs tests and never failed a single one
I was there when it was being done and around many people who beat them on the regular xD
yet people seem to think different lol

suspension is just that, a suspension. You can't distinguish between that and endogenous testosterone. It's impossible. All that matters is the T/E ratio which is easy to fix. Having nuked test levels isn't against the rules and not a valid reason to ban someone

Dude what you been smoking? Ofcourse you can test for suspension metabolites

Ok. That link works if put in manually. And now that site has been blurred lol.

Found it on t-nation though :)

Tim.