• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

crossfit and steroids

yes it is a good article.

His point about finding new strategies, and then performances improve, is spot on.

I remember telling a commonwealth games jumper about HCG in early 1990s.

He rang his mate in US and found that heaps were using it to boost testosterone levels.

Then the testers had to catch up.

I still feel testers are getting wiser and more effective. The list of those caught keeps on growing, including a lot of superstars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

Last edited:
original links were working fine for me this morning

what sport isn't affected by peds ?

amusing thing with federal government cuts, going to be a lot less drug testing in Australian sports as federations and athletes are going to have to pay for it themselves.

Even more amusing is the TGA is most likely going to get overridden by the TPP trade deal with the US ,Singapore , Canada etc companies will be able to sue the federal government for preventing them selling their goods here (if its allowed in one of the other countries it can't be banned here). So when it gets approved after July give it 12 -24 months and most products banned here but available in the US will be available on sale here.

Bad thing is it could prevent the government from regulating a lot of goods - looks like its really going to destroy a lot of our farm sector - especially fruit production

'amusing thing with federal government cuts, going to be a lot less drug testing in Australian sports as federations and athletes are going to have to pay for it themselves'.

Yes, this is a point I raise in upcoming article. Nevertheless, many ipf affiliates ay for tests themselves. (USA, Canada and GB).

Assuming they use HPLC-MS, which cannot pick up identify previously unknown compounds, they don't have the funding to investigate EVERY compound it picks up, just the ones they are testing for or are in their database.

Sure, it's hard, and getting harder, but there ARE ways to beat it, just depends on how much you want to pay and how big of a risk you are willing to take. Did Lance Armstrong test positive once?

I worked with a guy who was on Lance's team. He was telling me all sorts of stuff they used to do. Pretty hectic.