• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Does anyone feel that there are less skilled players in the modern day of sport, than 20 or 30 years ago?

or is it the other way around, more skilled, faster and conditioned resulting in more injury and is some case death?

i just remember the West Indies being a force in cricket for example, only to lose many talented people to sports like basketball.
hope it makes sense what I'm trying to say :p

Fuck... Devastated...

Such a freak accident

Yes its shit.
Unfortunately it is one of those days that I will remember where I was and what I was doing when I heard about this tragedy. Was a big fan and this day is etched in my mind....somewhat like the twin towers attack. Totally different circumstances I know but somehow I will remember what, where and what time these tragedies happen.

Yes its shit.
Unfortunately it is one of those days that I will remember where I was and what I was doing when I heard about this tragedy. Was a big fan and this day is etched in my mind....somewhat like the twin towers attack. Totally different circumstances I know but somehow I will remember what, where and what time these tragedies happen.
Yeah I will too... To be honest I don't know why but I did shed a tear.. Oh so manly, but I have lived and breathed cricket since I was a kid so close to home I guess...

While it was a terrible tragedy I hope it does not change the fabric of the game..

And I hope abbot gets so much support, he may be lucky to play again one would think..

Clarke has been all class through this,

I was gutted to hear this aye.
I met the lad once, probably only for a few minutes in a pub. Now i truely will never forget that. A genuine bloke.

Rest in peace my brother.

Pretty rough scene's at the kiwi v pakistan this morning... few players in tears.. awesome to see them all line their bats and hats up along the fence.

they persist with watson because the ac invested so much money in him so they have t oget somehing for there money