• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
...and they keep persisting with the Kunt. Why? Why?
Faulkner would be a much better option. Can bowl well and is more than useful batsman....but no they keep fucking persisting, luckiest player evaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Couldn't agree more. Worst thing is, he will keep getting his 20's all series, then the Knut will probably get a ton in the last innings and every prick will say how good he is.

Well done Smith on a ton and great counter attack from Mitch.

Haddin - I think it's time to move on mate. Hasn't score a run all year and looks lost at the crease.
Tim Paine is the man, get him in there.
[MENTION=14535]Breadcooker[/MENTION]; you still a huge fan on Hads aren't you?

looks like bet in on for last day; will size up night.

Backed Aussies night before last day in Adelaide, but was a bit lucky.

india were $21 and nearly won

yes, it would be a difficult chase. If it is around 200, I think we will do it, but let us see how wicket holds up rest of day.

Haddin and Watson have to go.
Tim Pain or Wade to come in and maybe Cowan back in for Watson. 4 centuries for Cowan in Shield this year already.

Michael Clark ruined Cricket for me. I think a lot of people turned away from Cricket when he was appointed Captain of Australia.

He ain't no Marshy, Border or Boonie.

No, he's a better player than them. Record speaks for itself.

You couldn't say Clark was better than Border. Border faced the might of the West Indies, Roberts, Holding, Garner, Marshall Mun at the high of their powers. Pakistan's Imran Khan and Younis and the Indians. Plus, I would say the overall competition was steeper in Border's era. Border came in many times at number 6 when Australia were out and salvaged a win.

With regard to Boonie, he still holds the most significant Ashes record: 52 cans of beer on the way to England in 1989. Still unbeaten. Bet Clarke couldn't drink half that!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket...670111988?nk=9dd5ec03448c7839b0d5d0350dca3545

Boonie Boonie Boonie

271898-david-boon.jpg

Border also faced a declining Pommie team, a weak NZ team an ordinary Sri Lanka team.
Also the Indians were not that strong in the 80's.