• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tony Greig lost his battle with cancer. It feels like a part of my childhood went with him. RIP Greiggy... Summer just won't be the same without you mate.

Sad to hear Grieg died.

Saw him at MCG playing for England in a couple of series during 1970s.

Great personality.

I see much to look forward to with some good young prospects coming through. .. especially with the fast bowlers... the only real concern for mine is the spin option...Lyon hadn't really improved as much as I thought he would

Stick the rotation policy up your arse selectors. ..

Ken Oath mate, couldn't agree more.

There may be some logic behind resting quicks (not saying I agree though), but what is this crap resting Warner FFS.

We haven't been playing our best team. We're down 2-1.

Pretty basic equation- the selectors have fucked up. How are they monitored, performance judged, and how often? If the selectors are only being assessed at the end of a year, well, a lot of damage can be done by then. Players might only have a couple of bad performances and they're gone (eg Quiney). Selectors can far cup all season and be sweet. Oh the pain.

Let's hope Australia bat first today. Another 3 hr match would be disastrous.

Scenario - Australia bat first and score 350
Windies all out for 150 = early night. YAY