• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Let's hope Australia bat first today. Another 3 hr match would be disastrous.

Scenario - Australia bat first and score 350
Windies all out for 150 = early night. YAY

This years summer of international cricket has been a disaster. When state Big Bash are 3 times more than International One Day crowds then the administrators have a problem.

3 Biggest Issues are:

1. Not enough International 20/20. Cut down on the 50/50 (or eliminate). Give the supporters what they want.
  2. Rotation policy. If every AFL/NRL team rotated players as often as CA there would be uproar. Who wants to watch second string players.
  3. Lack of personalities. Warnie, Deano, Viv, Big Bird, Beefy, Paddles, Imran.... the list goes on. Now we have to watch Darren Sammy, Angelo Matthews etc.
Pity the South Africans didn't stay for the One Day series. Of course the crowds will be back next year with the Poms visiting, but if I have to sit through many more shitty, boring 50 over games just to keep the Contract with Channel 9 sweet then the administrators are fucking stupid.

Good issues you raise Harry.

Re point 1 on more T20s....they have never had a clue how to schedule these things. We keep getting 2 matches like recently with Aus v SL. I heard it wasn't even a series, it was two individual matches with individual plates/trophies up for grabs. Four fucks ache. What is that? Have some mother-fucking common sense and at least make it a 3 match series. How hard is that for the ignoramuses to comprehend??? Can you imagine Wimbledon tennis matches being best of 2 sets?

Good save by Clarke & Henriques. Clarke was awesome!

And keeping with the cricket theme, I raise my bat to 50 posts haha

I think it's the calmness and that he just does not give any chance what so ever, whereas clarke tends to put up a chance or 2 early on.

Hmm, I remember his 300+ was virtually chanceless. Anyhow they are both right on top of their game.

I can't separate the 2 of them. Al Cook is up their as well.

All 3 are absolutely brilliant to watch and all get it done when their team needs them!

I rate Clarke ahead because he has less talent around him. Its a bit easier for Amla with kallis, Smith & DeVilliers batting around him.