• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Markos, what do you think of Shaun Marsh then? His making excellent progress since his injury, so far a 132 in ODI and a 86 in the shield match, still has 1 more innings to go and could make a few runs there too.

still can't believe it, Markos and cricket lol. We should have a net session sometime, would be awesome :D

Big Sean Marsh fan, not been tested at Test level though. I like our top order, he's not suited in the middle order.

If Clarke plays, I'd like Smith or White in for North at 6, they bowl better and couldnt bat worse......or.......ready for this?

Move Haddin to 6, bat Johnson at 7 and bring in Harris. We need to get 20 wickets to win a test

All that other crap is not cricket, its for dicks who dont understand the game. It brings in revenue though, just like FF does lol

Agree there. test cricket is the best form of cricket.
Not a bad idea moving Haddin up to 6, they could slot Smith in at 7 drop Doherty and bring in Harris or Bolinger.

Markos, what do you think of Shaun Marsh then? His making excellent progress since his injury, so far a 132 in ODI and a 86 in the shield match, still has 1 more innings to go and could make a few runs there too.

still can't believe it, Markos and cricket lol. We should have a net session sometime, would be awesome :D

marsh is a champ. aussie selectors will continue with losers like watson and clarke though.

Yeah true, but I mean he actually hit it. not edged it. I've been out at the crease enough times to know how hard that is, especially under pressure.

What do you guys think about dropping johnson? Would it be a mistake?

From cricinfo:

Australia (probable) 1 Simon Katich, 2 Shane Watson, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 Michael Hussey, 6 Marcus North, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Xavier Doherty, 9 Peter Siddle, 10 Ben Hilfenhaus, 11 Doug Bollinger.

What do you guys think about dropping johnson? Would it be a mistake?

From cricinfo:

Australia (probable) 1 Simon Katich, 2 Shane Watson, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 Michael Hussey, 6 Marcus North, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Xavier Doherty, 9 Peter Siddle, 10 Ben Hilfenhaus, 11 Doug Bollinger.

I would keep Johnson and drop North, will be needed in Adelaide.

For the record, Englands bowlers are much worse than ours, they only took 11 wickets, everyone seems to forget that

I would keep Johnson and drop North, will be needed in Adelaide.

For the record, Englands bowlers are much worse than ours, they only took 11 wickets, everyone seems to forget that

I would agree with you also, but what do you think of Bollinger then? In my opinion Bollinger needs to be in the team, good aggression which you need.

You beauty North, you did us proud again..

Dean Jones was asked about weather North should be dropped on Talkin' Sport, his reply.

"North is not a test player"
"But should be be dropped"
"North does not have the footwork to be a test player, he is not a test player"

Last edited:
Including the second innings at Brisbane, Australia's attack have now taken five wickets for 1002 runs in their last two outings

Including the second innings at Brisbane, Australia's attack have now taken five wickets for 1002 runs in their last two outings

yes, it's a poor poor effort on Australia's behalf. It's the Pietersen show at the moment. IMO the whole team needs a shake up, Haddin is'nt cutting it for starters..

Is Haddin's keeping sub-standard, his batting is going ok? I can't watch it's too painful.