• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't start me on that useles ****!

Haha....Root was dropped at 2nd slip by Clarke 5 minutes ago from a ball that popped and cut.

He should be copping it from both ends, no spinner, and he too should be getting sledged hard.

Just don't depend on him. Useless Kunce! Hahaha, but I will eat some of the old humble if I must to win an ashes...

Nope, second thought, f*ck him, he is a Kunce!

Had to laugh at KP's reaction!! What did he expect after Kawaja's decision? At least the umps were consistent :)

Fucking crap English weather. They should seriously ban that poor excuse for a cricketing nation from hosting tests until they can guarantee sun for more than 6 hours a year :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Why the hell don't they have a set number of overs for a test and you keep playing until its done.

Fuck the 5 days off. They are professional sports people now, its not like they have to go back to work or anything like that.

Even retarded tennis manages to get this right

Why the hell don't they have a set number of overs for a test and you keep playing until its done.

Fuck the 5 days off. They are professional sports people now, its not like they have to go back to work or anything like that.

Even retarded tennis manages to get this right

that's the way it use to be, I think TV rights etc now would play a too bigger part..

Australia and England face claims of DRS cheating

Australia and England are reportedly under investigation by the ICC over allegations their batsmen are using silicone tape on their bats to beat the decision review system.
In the latest umpiring controversy this series, concerns were raised after Kevin Pietersen's dismissal in the final innings of the third Test where the batsman unsuccessfully tried to have a decision overturned by the video umpire.
The attempt failed despite the infrared Hot Spot technology not recording an edge, though sound detectors picked up a clear noise as the ball passed the bat.

zzz-LEAD-Siddle-20130807184637906832-620x349.jpg

Read more: Australia and England face claims of DRS cheating