• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For once the bowls have something to defend and can now really go after the batsmen, still along way to go and we need a win for any chance of winning the ashes, no win and it is all over.....

As much of a bad rap siddle gets some times he is the heart and soul of the Aussie attack.. always pits in 110% and always encouraging or having a word with the other bowlers.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

As much of a bad rap siddle gets some times he is the heart and soul of the Aussie attack.. always pits in 110% and always encouraging or having a word with the other bowlers.

He needs do eat some meat though.

Never understood the criticism he gets. Bowls himself into the ground whenever he gets thrown the pill.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't imagine Sids ever coming under fire for his effort....puts in everything he's got

Hmmmm interesting state of play. Hopefully get the last 3 in the first hour of play, then slog to set em 350ish. Have to give ourselves at least 4 sessions to bowl them out again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. I want them all gone by drinks. Then we have a chance of winning. Pommy kents wont be thinking about winning anymore, they will be thinking "whatever those aussie kents do, just make sure we have one wicket remaining at the end of day five...". Gotta get em out quick.

Tim.

Fuck about time, but they made too many. Win highly unlikely now unless some one gets 100 of 60 balls.

Yeah Aussie need quick runs else it is ll over I would think, poms will just dig in and bat out the draw when we declare...

We need to declare no later than 20 mins after tea break. Earlier would be better but they won't have enough runs.