• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cottage Cheese...

Thinking of trying this out, possibly on a baked potato with some sweet chilli sauce.

Is this best had before bed?

Thinking of trying this out, possibly on a baked potato with some sweet chilli sauce.

Is this best had before bed?

Very good combo, its slow release protein so good before bed I believe.

I had cottage cheese on top of a meat pie today!

Very good combo, its slow release protein so good before bed I believe.

I had cottage cheese on top of a meat pie today!

That's good to hear. I need a good slow release protein before bed, and probably when i wake up too as its the time i miss out on protein the most.

How was the cheese on pie?

That's good to hear. I need a good slow release protein before bed, and probably when i wake up too as its the time i miss out on protein the most.

How was the cheese on pie?

It was nice. Isn't milk also good as its slow release as it's mostly made up of Casein protein?

Just had half a 200gm tub with about 4 crackers, its not that bad, looks and feels a bit like snot but get over that and the bland taste and you have a great snack! I was expecting it to taste like chunder! Finished it off with a pint of milk mmmmmmmm

I like a combo before bed. 200ml of egg whites and 200gm of cottage cheese or 25gms Whey and 25gm of Micellar Cassein protein powder washed down with some almonds.

Try mixing in a bit of french onion soup mix

It makes it taste like a french onion soup dip

Good idea, I use that soup mix in with the cream when I do a potato bake. Both of a mate of mine's parents are chefs and recently he tried it and said it was the best bake he ever tasted

Cottage Cheese + Whey
Cottage Cheese + Peanut Butter
Cottage Cheese + cocoa
Cottage Cheese + muesli
Cottage Cheese + Fruit

I like a combo before bed. 200ml of egg whites and 200gm of cottage cheese or 25gms Whey and 25gm of Micellar Cassein protein powder washed down with some almonds.

I noticed theres not really any liquid other then the egg whites mentioned in this recipe. Sounds disgusting :p Do you mix with milk or water?

Of course there'a water, Read carefully though, it's 2 recipes. 1. Egg whites and cottage cheese which is not a shake, the second is a shake and yes with water about 250-300ml