• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cottage Cheese...

eeeeeew... with vegemite? You know what made me sick? My anatomy teacher says he makes a milkshake with vegemite in it! bleh...

And your welcome Jeremy.

It would be just like a vegimite and cheese sandwitch? Just no bread and the cheese is chunky. haha

I eat it straight most of the time, but occasionally I'll mix it with a tin of tuna and some mashed avocado - I love this!

i eat tubs of the stuff, just straight out of the tub with a spoon.

Tried this flavored one once, made me gag, was horrible. Suck it up and eat!

just finished eating 250gm cottage cheese and salad, havent had it in about 2 weeks. i forgot how much i dislike the stuff. but like tuna eat it anyway

I eat it straight most of the time, but occasionally I'll mix it with a tin of tuna and some mashed avocado - I love this!

hmmm... sounds interesting... i guess i love tuna and avacado... but mixed with cottage cheese? sounds bit strange.

Cottage cheese with tuna and avocado isn't too bad but for me cottage cheese with a bit of plain cocoa and some sweeter and maybe some peanut butter or nuts does it for me.

I go 125g of CC 2 scoops of ice cream an milk in a shake (blended) tastes ok
or get the sweet chili CC an bake a potato

I eat it on its own, or I mix it with a little salsa and eat it with celery sticks for a snack.

250gm cottage cheese
5 dried figs (diced)
10 crushed almonds
mix it all together and enjoy

tastes fantastic

I hate the taste, texture, the packaging, the smell, the everything of cottage cheese.

But boy is it good for you.

I have it almost every night before bed (being a slow release protein) and mix it with yogurt (yum yum), it makes it tasty!

Together with a glass of warm (skim) milk its like my cookies and milk before I'm on my way to blanket bay.

:D

I am amazed a lot of people hate the stuff but continue to eat it.

Yeah it's weird.

This and tripe are about the two things I have ever tried I don't like.

I'm a big fan of food in general, but I'm happy to leave more of this stuff for the rest of you.