• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CoD vs Halo

I think I'm going to go MW3... I tried Reach the other day, was not impressed. The loadouts and the expanding reticle make it play more like CoD than Halo anyway.

Very disappointing, Halo 3 remains the most enjoyable FPS I have ever played. While I do enjoy Black Ops now, it is still nowhere near as much fun as I had playing Halo 3 (mind you, the 46-1 game of TDM I had over the weekend was pretty good fun lol)

Might switch back to Halo when the new trilogy starts late next year, I'll see what Halo 4 looks like.

Yep, i don't have high hopes for Halo 4. Bungie gone = fail game now.

Anyone play Battlefield 3, its awesome, way better than cod i reckon. Multiplayer is defiantly better than mw2.

Btw, xbox 360 or ps3 or pc gamers?

ps3.. i watched a couple videos of mw3 on youtube, it looks and sounds pretty shit like black ops, mw2 still looks better. if i'm right i'll definantly be buying bf3!

Yep, i don't have high hopes for Halo 4. Bungie gone = fail game now.

Anyone play Battlefield 3, its awesome, way better than cod i reckon. Multiplayer is defiantly better than mw2.

Btw, xbox 360 or ps3 or pc gamers?

Hasnt the Halo Bungie team basically jumped ship to 343 ?

next year when i actually have a job will get a decent pc to play battlefield 3 on

Got BF3 on xbox 360. its so good. still doing campaign, and then will start the multiplayer. love it.

PistachiO
Buy your hdmi cable from msy or u mart. Don't get conned in paying 50$ for one at Harvey Norman.

Any reviews for mw3? Is it worth the coin?

PistachiO
Buy your hdmi cable from msy or u mart. Don't get conned in paying 50$ for one at Harvey Norman.

Any reviews for mw3? Is it worth the coin?

Nah I didn't.

After some negotiating, I scored myself:

- PS3 Slim 320GB
- Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 Headset
- MW3
- HDMI cable

For a little under $500. Not too bad IMO.

Will give it a bit of a crack tonight if I've got time.

I'm going to have two PSN accounts, one 'fun' account and one for more serious gaming (clans or whatever).

Hoping to have a K/D in excess of 2.5 for my serious gaming.

I didn't realize the deal came with uncharted 3. Good deal!

Yeah it is.

Only thing is that I wanted a more comprehensive headset (for game sounds and voice, not voice only). So I effectively traded a bluetooth headset and uncharted 3 for a more comprehensive headset.

In reality, even tho Uncharted 3 is meant to be an awesome game, I probably won't play it. I generally only play one game at a time, especially FPS, as I find your skill dilutes if you play different shooters simulatenously. Kinda like playing badmington and tennis at the same time, you can be good at both, but its hard to be great at either.

mw3 is alright, reminds me a little of black ops but the graphics are better. mw2 still looks and feels alot better though...i'd say it's worth buying, it's $78 at harvey norman.

I don't like the menus for mw3 especially when upgrading bits for the gun. Took me a while to figure it out.

Other than that. It's not a bad game to unwind from a hard day.

Pistachio, Your serious about being pawning hey?