• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cod mw2

Still haven't done anymore of the campaign, but what I did do I enjoyed and seemed to flow pretty well, multiplayer is still giving me the shits with laging and poor connections to servers even though I have good internet, really effects the way I play and ratios etc so not making it much fun at the moment, although seems to be getting better slightly and when you do get a good conection is fun to play if there isn't a whole lot of campers or rubbish quickscopers playing as well.

Maps are a bit ordinary I think but this could be just used to no knowing them that well, but seem like old reused maps with updated skins and to many camping spots with windows over looking maps as well as barrels or crates or something on almost every corner.

Bump.

How are you guys liking Black Ops 2? Anyone else had a crack?

I had a go at zombie mode with a mate for a couple of hours. I really liked the fact that the difficulty ramped up really quickly. Our best was wave 11 and worst was wave 3. It was disappointing though that there was only like 3 maps.

Good novelty for when mates come over.

went to a mates house and played MW3, my god it feels slow compared to Black Ops2, ive barely played campaign, still having a ball on the multiplayer, I would recommend it only $80 at big w now

ive had no issues with lag, I think for the next few weeks with the amount of people online there will be some errors

Thanks Lads. Sounds like the Black Ops 2 game engine is pretty good then - I rate MW3 highly (and MW2 and MW1:p ).

Oh the lag and lack of dedicated servers is annoying. Who ever has the better connection has the upper hand. There were times where an enemy would pop around a corner and i i swear to god i sprayed first. Play back the death cam and he kills me before i even fired a shot.

Anyway

What is your fav gun?

Borrowed a mates Black Ops 2. Been playing the Campaign. Not as good as MW2 or MW3 - just doesn't grip yah. Its getting better the further you get into it though, I'm up to Time and Fate mission.

I won't be buying it, I'll just keep playing the Modern Warfares. Long Live the King!