• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cod mw2

I'm an awesome aunt.....
yrusagu9.jpg

when will it be mine turn for an aunt that buys me cool stuff

A very expensive First Aid kit, Darko!

Player, you just got to get in with the right Aunt ;)

At $109 I won't be buying it. But when I do get a copy, it'll be 8-14 hours straight of gameplay at a mates, start to finish. None of this gamer addiction shit. Play it straight through to the end. Come out the other side, its like coming back from a holiday psychologically - fuckin great.

So true. Add in some dominos pizza and end of level smokes after 14 hours you walk out feeling like you got fucked by a train.

Every CoD game is just a rehash of the last one.. must be about time they did something different... But I guess it sells

After playing multiplayer for a little bit last night I have to agree, maps feel very much like a combinations of the folders maps just with a new skim on them.

But I do have to agree with others about being outside, I try and spend as much time outside as possible and only play on Xbox generally when the sun goes down or the weather is bad, would much prefer to work in the garden, walk the dog, take the RC cars out for a run, kick the ball with my boy etc etc.

After playing multiplayer for a little bit last night I have to agree, maps feel very much like a combinations of the folders maps just with a new skim on them.

But I do have to agree with others about being outside, I try and spend as much time outside as possible and only play on Xbox generally when the sun goes down or the weather is bad, would much prefer to work in the garden, walk the dog, take the RC cars out for a run, kick the ball with my boy etc etc.

I have to say I'm very much the same.. in saying that I rarely find the time to get in a good gaming session at all lately..

Looking at my steam library full of not played or barely played games...

CoD I think with the sameness what annoys me is they seem to be running on the same engine they used in mw1 it dosent look schmick compared to BF3

What are the kill streaks like? Is it fun?

Havent had a good look through the kill streaks or game as a whole yet, although the little i played yesterday seemed like it is harder to get kill streaks or at least ones which give you a heap of kills which i think it good.

Seems to be easy to quickscope which i farkin hate and usually end up rage quitting when playing farkers who do this.

Overall it seems t be fun, and feels quicker game play than previous CODs, but really more of the same, when people get used to the maps people will camp, grenades arent powerful enough, and feels more unrealistic then preivously.

Interesting...

How does multi player compare to say...black ops?

I quite enjoyed multi player black ops but disliked mw3. I think the arcade style and high powered kill streaks killed it for me..

I had a good play at it last night, the multiplayer is far smoother than any off the previous COD's, im not stilled enough to get kill streaks often enough to comment about them, but seems to be some cool new weapons, did I mention ZOMBIES!!

Big W seems to be selling Black Ops 2 at $79. EB Games $109, but will price match within their area. Online I saw a $59 seller.

Found this Black Ops 2 first mission video on Boobtube. Treyarch (makers of Black Ops) isn't Activision/Infinity Ward(makers of Modern Warfare). Hope Black Ops 2 doesn't become the failure Battlefield 3 was.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtsn2Srm3E"]"Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GAMEPLAY" - Extended Footage Mission 1 - COD BO2 Official E3 2012 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Too late....

It is fun to kill time. What connection are you on? I am on dsl 1. I know. I live in a new area :( dsl2 is on the way though.

Ah the server migration and drop outs are notorious for cod.

I am getting sick of the long boring unskipable intro...

I have DSL 2 and still experience massive lag and connection problems, yet the speed of internet is fine, definately a cod problem...

Only don't the first couple of missions but finding it quite good, not that I have spent much time doing the campaigns in the previous cods.