• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its a Powerlifitng Competition Deadlift, a PCD. Perfectly legal in Powerlifting competitions but not a strict Deadlift.

Hows that. Stick that in the Funk n Wagnalls! ;)

No actually, its still a strict deadlift.

"The deadlift is a weight training exercise in which a loaded barbell is lifted off the ground to the hips, then lowered back to the ground".

The squat depth argument is valid but a deadlift is a deadlift, get the bar from the floor the standing position without hitching it.

You too too old coots are just been cünts, go back to sucking each other off and stop ruining every thread not about low impact nautilus training or training for the old and infirm

can we say a "traditional Deadlift" engages the back more whereas OP's Deadlift is mostly glute and leg drive, Kind Sir?

Exhibit A:

Last edited:
The squat depth argument is valid but a deadlift is a deadlift, get the bar from the floor the standing position without hitching it.

You too too old coots are just been cünts, go back to sucking each other off and stop ruining every thread not about low impact nautilus training or training for the old and infirm
If I was Oni they would've banned your arse

Have you read the rules in regards to competition squats?

Clearly not.

So many fucking morons on this forum.

sorry Sticky, I shall place it beside my bed for some light reading tonight.

The definition of Deadlifts was "Bar goes from floor to hips. Its a fking deadlift". To me a Jefferson Squat goes from the floor to the hips.

From your tone and outburst I shall assume there is some clause about the feet being on same side. So perhaps the definition of a Deadlift should be "Bar goes from floor to hips with feet on the same side, its a fking Deadlift" as Ilkt004puts it.

Why did Steve Pritchard, fuzzy, sticky, freako, markos, adamklam etc. etc all leave this site?