• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CCM Quest 2013

Oh no, not imbalances again - you worked so hard to 'even up' last year! Overdid it perhaps, weak side now your strong ?

bound to happen with a drawn out hip injury on one side. Easily fixed :)
but yeah, the irony of my left side being the stronger one ... wow, that's actually funny :D

Love your work CCM...

really? I'm actually feeling a bit blah with it all ... maybe it is all the stress I'm under right now but starting to feel a bit lost.
Can't afford to be thinking about this stuff too much so would be nice to have some guidance for the remainder of the year.

But oh, can't afford it for the first time ever :(

Post up evryrthing here and we can guide you.....this is what i am planning with whether to bulk or cut, just have to get the courage up to take some pics and post on the interwebz, something I would have never thought I would actually do....

Post up evryrthing here and we can guide you.....this is what i am planning with whether to bulk or cut, just have to get the courage up to take some pics and post on the interwebz, something I would have never thought I would actually do....

That's funny, I took down my pics from the OP on this thread as I just didn't want pics of me running around either ... :cool:

At this point, it would actually be helpful to have a nutrition coach. Someone who knows the stuff I haven't figured out yet. I've figured out lots, btw. I've been my own daily experiment for over 12 months now and progress has been good. I'm in no hurry. I'd rather get it right than stuff myself up via a lack of patience.

On the training side, I could not be happier. I have a fantastic trainer who is now also a friend (and #1 CCM taste tester/victim :p ). I finally got my wish of "strength training FTW". She's a PL and occasional strongwoman competitor so probably laughs hysterically at my puny attempts :D

But on the nutrition side, this stressful period is taking its toll ... while I'm sticking to my plan, I know I won't achieve my goals for this year by Xmas with everything else going on. I'm very self motivated and don't need to be pushed, but in one thing, just for once, I'd like to feel as though I'm not entirely alone. You know?

Stress makes me lose my appetite so I'm proud that I'm still eating around maintenance even when things are bad. But need to get back to where I was quick smart....or try another tack.

This past week, I've felt flat in the gym and everything feels harder. Probably the lower carbs. I need a refeed but just couldn't handle it :(

OK so what is a nutritien coach going to tell you?

Or more to the point what are you struggling with at the moment which is hindering you from achieving your goals which aren't stress and lifting related?

But on the nutrition side, this stressful period is taking its toll ... while I'm sticking to my plan, I know I won't achieve my goals for this year by Xmas with everything else going on. I'm very self motivated and don't need to be pushed, but in one thing, just for once, I'd like to feel as though I'm not entirely alone. You know?

Hey I know this feeling. Training solo without a 'gym home' at present, I get that. And when I did keto earlier this year, at every function being the only sober guy, or the one making a fuss with the waiter at a restaurant to try and find one suitable meal option, or having a coffee meetings and repeatedly having green tea... good to be around people in a similar scenario for once !

It's great that you have a trainer as that helps on that front. Hard to find one that is the right match, sounds like you have.

If you need similar on the nutrition side and it helps remove one thing from your mind to worry about, even if you could do it better / work it out yourself if you gave it the time, I say do it. Less stress, some company, someone to bounce things off with, someone to keep you on your toes, maybe some learning. But at a price of course ! $

Chin up Chilli and keep battling. Whats a nutrition coach going to tell you that you already don't know. You already have a firm understanding of what's required so believe in yourself and win the fight missy!

Thanks guys, you're right ...

plus bench day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for a rep PB tonight cos I seeing "disappointed face" on my coach makes me sad :eek:
[MENTION=11149]Stewstews[/MENTION]; check your email ... from way back ... time for consultant catch up and compare notes. It's freaking scary out there...hopefully getting this stupid election out of the way might get some investment going in the big end of town.

I mean IBM have been all over the shop doing as much damage as they can. There have to be a gazillion stuff ups for me to go in and fix *again* lol

Have a great week, guys :)

Eat all the food! :d

lol I could use some help :p

Good luck with the Bench PB today :)

you've stolen my tagline, sir.

What's with that???? Explain. No, just change it!

thanks

If you want the pb, you will have it

Tim.

You know that's not how it works with all that orangutan arm thing going on ...

this needs some voodoo, a funny dance, possibly a sacrificial goat and some weird occult crapola ...

but i'll do my puny best :)

I just assembled my food for a 6 hour shift at work.

250g rice
200g chicken
100g bacon
4 big ass mushrooms
peas
corn

All fried up into goodness.

4 scoops protein powder, 1l almond milk and 2 bananas.

4 cans tuna

And i'll probably smash a ham and cheese pizza whilst i am there.

Lets get fat together!

you've stolen my tagline, sir.

What's with that???? Explain. No, just change it!

thanks

Whoops, so i did... Definitely not intentionally - didnt even realise i'd done it.. Changed back to default :) back to the thinking blocks I go. My apologies...

I just assembled my food for a 6 hour shift at work.

250g rice
200g chicken
100g bacon
4 big ass mushrooms
peas
corn

All fried up into goodness.

4 scoops protein powder, 1l almond milk and 2 bananas.

4 cans tuna

And i'll probably smash a ham and cheese pizza whilst i am there.

Lets get fat together!

I am not getting fat, Liam ... although if I got paid a squillion to do it, maybe :D

mmm bacon ... tuna ... banana ....

can I skip the mushies and peas and pizza? they make me so sick ...

Indeed :rolleyes: Thought i was being all original and all haha, All good i have my thinking cap on again something good is bound to hit me...

What time is training?

Use it in the meantime ... I could always change mine to "hardcore intermittent lifter" ... lol I can resister far longer than all the others before picking up something heavy muahahaha :p

6pm today. good time for bench

Use it in the meantime ... I could always change mine to "hardcore intermittent lifter" ... lol I can resister far longer than all the others before picking up something heavy muahahaha :p

6pm today. good time for bench

Ha ha ha well if nothing dawns on me I may but ill come seeking permission first :)

Almost bench time :)

Update 08 August 2013

Due to my extreme lack of appetite over the last couple of weeks ... most likely just due to stress or possibly also old age :confused:
I thought I'd do a quick check in.

Morning weight: 46.1kg

gahhhhhhhh, please don't let that be FFM falling off my body so fast :mad:
(yes i know some might be water weight).

I felt like this:
547449_555261737842901_239939908_n.jpg

(ain't she cute though)

Managed to up my kcals almost back to normal levels yesterday.
Off to a good start today.

Don't want to go backwards.
Don't want to suck at deads tonight.

It's also possible that my maintenance kcals are a tad higher than I thought from experience... but we shall see.

Teeth gritted. Determined look on face ...

c'mon August, I'm heading for a new 1RM