• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It is stupid yes, especially when what we are talking about is common knowledge.

It was once common knowledge that the earth was flat and that if you floated you were a witch and had to burned at the stake.

What you are referring to as common knowledge are common falsehoods. Eating meat does not cause damage to the liver.

Not true and definitely not facts, it's barely hearsay, and mostly myth.

Again not a fact, and barely a bad myth, there is no evidence of this, and trust me I have searched long and hard, just because 'they' say so does not make it so.

Still trying to figure out who 'they' are, and why people believe this false information since no such evidence exists.

So do we get diarrhea or constipation? Again they are just blaming whatever symptom on eating meat.

Go to your GP and tell them you have a cough and that you smoke, I bet he won't look any further and blame it on smoking, even though it could be caused by the lead paint in your house, but your GP has now found a cause (your smoking), and he won't bother looking for the real reason.

It is true and they are facts. Have you noticed how Glutamine for instance makes you fart more than usuall, ever wondered why that is? Well its like i said above. Many people do get stomach upsets from protein powder, its a fact.

Why do you need evidence of every thing in this world? Are you not smart enough to realise what is common knowledge and common sense? If you require studies for everything in life then your not going to be very successfull thats for sure. Your also going to be very bias towards many things in life.

Last edited:
It was once common knowledge that the earth was flat and that if you floated you were a witch and had to burned at the stake.

What you are referring to as common knowledge are common falsehoods. Eating meat does not cause damage to the liver.

I never said it causes damage to the liver.

But thanks for bringing that issue up Mick, much appreciated. I'm glad to see you clearly know what we are talking about:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Only 31% of the general population, so the majority of Australians are not deficient in Vitamin D

Thats incorrect.

That graph you showed only states "Reported incidents of Vitamin D deficiency". This means there are a whole heap of other people that have Vitamin D deficiencies that haven't been reported.

Nice try though, i'll give you that.

Thats incorrect.

That graph you showed only states "Reported incidents of Vitamin D deficiency". This means there are a whole heap of other people that have Vitamin D deficiencies that haven't been reported.

Nice try though, i'll give you that.

How are you so illiterate?

image.png

and please drop the condescending tone, it's embarrassing... for you

How are you so illiterate?

image.png

and please drop the condescending tone, it's embarrassing... for you

Yes reported incidents of vitamin d deficiency for the general population. Who's the illiterate person now, you idiot lol. This means that there is still a number of the general population that havn't been reported. Do you understand this or do you need me to explain how a study works for you?

You keep trying to win this but your digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

There's no condescending tone, its simply the fact that i am right and you are wrong and your having trouble digesting this and thus your getting hurt by it. Take a breather and come back when your thinking more clearly.

Nice effort though, i'll say that much.

Last edited:
Yes reported incidents of vitamin d deficiency for the general population. Who's the illiterate person now, you idiot lol. This means that there is still a number of the general population that havn't been reported. Do you understand this or do you need me to explain how a study works for you?

You keep trying to win this but your digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

There's no condescending tone, its simply the fact that i am right and you are wrong and your having trouble digesting this and thus your getting hurt by it. Take a breather and come back when your thinking more clearly.

Nice effort though, i'll say that much.

I'm not sure you understand how population samples work.

They don't have data for every single person in an entire country so they use what data they have and even it out so they take a cross section of the entire population. This then gives a fair representation of what the prevalence of vitamin d deficiency is for the GENERAL POPULATION

Good effort though, I'll give you that.

Y

If you eat a kilo of any meat without any carbs then your more than likely going to feel a little strange. Its like a brick in your stomach just sitting there. You need a shitload of fibre to help it digest.

I know this from experience :(

I'm not sure you understand how population samples work.

They don't have data for every single person in an entire country so they use what data they have and even it out so they take a cross section of the entire population. This then gives a fair representation of what the prevalence of vitamin d deficiency is for the GENERAL POPULATION

Good effort though, I'll give you that.

So basically that Graph means close too nothing in terms of accurate data. Without data for every single person they are just making assumptions which could very likely be completely wrong assumptions.

"even it out" that is a massive assumption to say the least.

Even if it was only 50% of Australians deficient in vitamin d, this would still prove my point. Then again, even 20% would be enough to prove my point.

I know my effort is good, its great in fact and thankyou for highlighting this. I really appreciate that.

Most Protien powder is bad juju
if you love your Protien powder make sure it’s got nothing else except Protien even then you can’t be sure.

if you eat a lot of Protien from unprocessed forms like meat, eggs and vegetables it doesn’t matter how much you eat the only possible bad side effects are obesity.

and if you like milk stop drinking that low fat shit
Makes sense to me, don't know about the other bastards here

Why do we make everything so hard for fucks sake, eat your meat, eat your vegetables, lay off the carbs and sugar, be active, lift weights, be good to your mother