• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cardio/Complex Leaderboard

Oh no, you might have to add another 10 almonds to your daily diet again. THE TORTURE :eek:

LOL.

I'm keen for some complexes. SHoulder still recovering though so maybe in a month or so I can be somewhat competitive.

How do you have a max pullups list? BW for reps or +weight for a single? What about a max muscle ups list? (can't cheat like you can a pullup, you get over the bar and lock it out or you don't) I got 11 so far :)

There's no such thread yet for "odd-lifts".

Reckon it would be a pretty cool idea, maybe we can vote on a dozen exercises that we want included in the list (also, for 1RM pull ups I think it should be overall weight - weight of the athlete + external weight). Vids would be needed for a lot of these cos 'cheating' pull ups and dips is pretty easy by cutting ROM.
I considered making a vid mandatory for this thread, but just decided to asterix those that do not provide one :p

btw there is only one name on the leader board so far so any weight will probably keep you in the top 10 for a while haha

There's no such thread yet for "odd-lifts".

Reckon it would be a pretty cool idea, maybe we can vote on a dozen exercises that we want included in the list (also, for 1RM pull ups I think it should be overall weight - weight of the athlete + external weight). Vids would be needed for a lot of these cos 'cheating' pull ups and dips is pretty easy by cutting ROM.
I considered making a vid mandatory for this thread, but just decided to asterix those that do not provide one :p

btw there is only one name on the leader board so far so any weight will probably keep you in the top 10 for a while haha

Yeah I like this idea. Good for people that hate cardio.

Lifts like you said
Chin mx, bw+ weight
Dip mx same as chins
Push press
Ect

Up to you hamburg

Also not that fussed with vids. If people want to cheat or lie who are they really kidding, its just a bit of fun anyway. Like you said just put an asterix beside those without vids.

will do every complex with pink db's tonight :p

I like to vid my 1rm attempts anyway so I've always got them.

So what do people think about these?
pullup 1rm
chinup 1rm
dip 1rm
push press
muscle ups max reps
one arm assisted chins max reps?
one arm snatch? db,kb or bb (for crazy mofos!)
64kg KB max swings (I can't wait til I'm not injured to see if I can even do it)

massive forearm pump by the end

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMYG_wdNijc]DeFranco Be-Zercher complex - YouTube[/ame]