• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Carb Source

If you are trying to say that I use gear then plz check my past posts - I have been very open with what I have taken (3 ph cycles over a space of 3 years - 2 cycles being 11-oxo so mild that some ppl dont even consider it a ph and hdrol which is the next mildest ph next to 11-oxo)

I have drawn up results from the way I eat simple as that - I use methods that have been used for yrs and foods that have been shown to draw the best results.

I dont fall into fades or trends - I do change things from time to time i.e 10 meals instead of 6, drinking 6L instead of 3 etc etc.

But I use food selection and timing to get the best results possible.

Your saying dont fall into bro science nothing I say is "broscience" its been used for a number of years and been shown to work time and time again.

No Joel the comment about gear had nothing to do with you. I was saying it in relation to your comment that how you look will show how good your training and nutrition is.

This is not the case. I've got a few mates. None know what lower body exercises are. All they do is bench and curl. Get pissed every weekend. Eat cereal for breakfast, pie for lunch. But since getting on the gear have better physiques than most people at the gym.

Should I copy their diet and training. It seems to be working.

The theory behind changing things up is to see how my body reacts to it...you can make big changes to your body when you play around with your food selection and food timing...I love to see how my body changes when I add things or take things out of my diet...

No Joel the comment about gear had nothing to do with you. I was saying it in relation to your comment that how you look will show how good your training and nutrition is.

This is not the case. I've got a few mates. None know what lower body exercises are. All they do is bench and curl. Get pissed every weekend. Eat cereal for breakfast, pie for lunch. But since getting on the gear have better physiques than most people at the gym.

Should I copy their diet and training. It seems to be working.

Gear is by no means the be all and end all of everything - your getting away from the point.

Im asking you to post a pic of yourself so I can see what results you have gotta from eating like you do. simple as that.

All you have to do is look at 90% of bodybuilders in the whole of bodybuilding history and show that, that way of eating is the best way to draw results....this confuses me so much that you dont get this....like ppl like Arnold, Ronnie, Jay, Branch, Kai etc etc list could go on for 10 pages...they are wrong? - or you think the way they ate wasnt the best way or they didnt need to eat like that to get results???

Id love to see some pics of you mate because if you dont think that I have gotten good results over my years of training then you must look fantastic. BTW I just posted a pic from today in the pic section...welcome to check it out.

Again if you are confused, I've got no hope will helping you understand what the basics are. They have been laid out in simple terms.

You are forgetting ONE simple point, the bodybuilders listed all used anabolics and lots of them. It was nothing to do with meal timing and carbohydrate source etc etc that you are proclaiming to be the most significant factors in the results. I'm not for one minute saying they don't work hard, which they do, but ensuring the CORRECT AMOUNT of MACRONUTRIENTS (protein, carbohydrates and fats) are consumed you will get the body composition results you want.

I stress to you to read over the information I've previously posted.

Oh and because you asked -

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 30
Again if you are confused, I've got no hope will helping you understand what the basics are. They have been laid out in simple terms.

You are forgetting ONE simple point, the bodybuilders listed all used anabolics and lots of them. It was nothing to do with meal timing and carbohydrate source etc etc that you are proclaiming to be the most significant factors in the results. I'm not for one minute saying they don't work hard, which they do, but ensuring the CORRECT AMOUNT of MACRONUTRIENTS (protein, carbohydrates and fats) are consumed you will get the body composition results you want.

Thank you bro thats alll I asked for!

I need to see results not words - I dont give a shit about words - your pics say enough and Iam happy.

Bazza your turn.

Gear is by no means the be all and end all of everything - your getting away from the point.

Im asking you to post a pic of yourself so I can see what results you have gotta from eating like you do. simple as that.

I am not saying it is. But should I follow what those guys do. Since it is working for them. Just because someone has a good physique does not mean there diet and training is spot on.

As much as it may surprise many wannabe bodybuilders here I don't have any semi naked pics of myself to post on the net for some dude to check out. Sorry about that.

BTW do you work for a supp company or something coz you seem to have a shit load of buckets of protein lol.

How old are you?

Thank you bro thats alll I asked for!

I need to see results not words - I dont give a shit about words - your pics say enough and Iam happy.

Bazza your turn.

With that said, I do not think how I look correlates with my knowledge one bit. Just because one looks a certain way does not mean they know what they are talking about. If it did I certainly would not have listen or learned from the people I did because they do not have fantastic physiques, but there brains enabled results achieved. My brain also lead to my clients results, not my physique.

BTW do you work for a supp company or something coz you seem to have a shit load of buckets of protein lol.

How old are you?

Maybe I do...Maybe I don't Lol

I'm in the biggest broscience industry, yet I carry the knowledge and understand that goes against everything ever promoted. Seems hypocritical some what lol.
Yet with that, I still take the basics - Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oils and Whey Protein.