• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO Vic State Titles

We've had a big influx of new members at CAPO, a big hello to

Alex Fergus
Sussy Kollet
Wayne Kollet
Johnathon Nichols
Will
Wayne Howlett
Daniel Anderson
Nathan Jones
Jack Pollard
Pierre
Jeremy Buchanek
Joel Roth
Joshua Lanartowicz
Jonah Gandur
Adrian Tullo

Powerlifting is on the up

We will have the fat squat bar for states

It's also longer for Wayne

The deadlift bar will also be there

We've had a big influx of new members at CAPO, a big hello to

Alex Fergus
Sussy Kollet
Wayne Kollet
Johnathon Nichols
Will
Wayne Howlett
Daniel Anderson
Nathan Jones
Jack Pollard
Pierre
Jeremy Buchanek
Joel Roth
Joshua Lanartowicz
Jonah Gandur
Adrian Tullo

Powerlifting is on the up
some top class lifting right there!

Looks like big Sean Howlett has joined the party

With Warwick doing so well in QLD on the weekend, it looks like the big boys is the class to watch right now.

I dont think we have had a 900kg raw total in Oz yet.

Warwick Brant - 890kg @ 145kg
Derek Boyer - 880kg @ 133kg
Jason Durbridge - 842.5kg @ 109kg
Dan Wright - 822.5kg @ 139kg

With PA Raw Nats and a host of States coming up, hopefully we'll have one soon.

Looks like big Sean Howlett has joined the party

With Warwick doing so well in QLD on the weekend, it looks like the big boys is the class to watch right now.

I dont think we have had a 900kg raw total in Oz yet.

Warwick Brant - 890kg @ 145kg
Derek Boyer - 880kg @ 133kg
Jason Durbridge - 842.5kg @ 109kg
Dan Wright - 822.5kg @ 139kg

With PA Raw Nats and a host of States coming up, hopefully we'll have one soon.

Shaune hasn't prepard at all, but will still have a go on the day.

The list shown above is truly impressive, Derek and Warrick can definitely total 1000+ equipped. Hopefully we get to see it sometime soon.

Last edited:
Derek's 880kg total was with just an easy opener in the deadlift, he then pulled a muscle in his forearm.

I was talking with him prior to the deadlifts. He knew he needed 365kg for a 900kg total. That was going to be his second attempt. His 345kg opener flew up.

He had his eyes on 2000lb raw, that would need 907.5kg.

Aside from the names above, Steve Pritchard, Odell Manual, Dave Park are among the guys who can do it.

Damir, Wayne Howlett, Nathan Jones, Gawain can all go over 800kg raw quite easily I feel.

If Jason Durbridge lifted at 125kg instead of 1110kg, he could put up even more unbelievable numbers.

Watched the big guy from Rock solid on the weekend at FitX......strong boy.

George McLaren, 855kg raw at his first comp, weighing 160kg

Adam Pinkard would be the closest in PA lifters/former lifters to 900kg even without wraps.
342 raw deadlift in comp, 380 squat with wraps in training, 200+ raw bench

My RAW lifts are 295/230/310 (no wraps) @ 120 fully clothed, it's just getting myself injury free to make it official. Dave Park is coming with us to Frankston, we're long time friends/training partners, he wont be competing but he's been moving some big numbers recently.

Adam Pinkard would be the closest in PA lifters/former lifters to 900kg even without wraps.
342 raw deadlift in comp, 380 squat with wraps in training, 200+ raw bench

Is Adam still competing?

If so, does he have plans to compete raw? Would be great to see an Aussie total 2000lbs raw, with wraps or without.

I'm pretty sure Steve Pritchard can do 2000lb with knee wraps.

Dave Park is coming? The earth may tilt a little on its axis that day with so many monsters in the one place.

Now how can I convince Nathan Jones to compete at the Southern States, as well as Gawain and Gregg.

I am lifting in wraps and belt only on Sunday at the Melb Open, but I am sure to disappoint as training was derailed and I am just making steps to get back on track. I'll be aiming for something more like 1800lbs. :(

I am lifting in wraps and belt only on Sunday at the Melb Open, but I am sure to disappoint as training was derailed and I am just making steps to get back on track. I'll be aiming for something more like 1800lbs. :(

damn spritcha "only 1800" :)

Steve, I cant get hold of you any other way, but I have clients that need suits, belts, wraps.

Can you ring me please, they are going to order from the US if they cant get from you