• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO Vic State Titles

Wayne Howlett will be competing at the Vic/Tas CAPO state titles.

Wayne was a former PA lifter with some impressive numbers...300/225/290 - 815@98kg

He is a big dude now, around 120kg or so
He is a great guy. I heard he recently did something like 380/270/320

I've spoken to him a few times on the phone now.

He told me what he's doing, I didnt want to scare anyone off

Thanks Steve lol

......better practice his counting skills......in case you forget Nick, 317.5kg is r/r/b/b/b/b/y/s

And nicks a banker. As long as when I ask for 50k he counts it wrong and gives me 100k, I forgive him for making the small error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markos, whats the deal with interstate lifters competing here? I might not be able to make the NSW one now, but want to get a qualifying score in for the Nats.
Is it sweet to qualify at Vic's?

Last edited:
Guessing he'll be doing proraw too then?

Yes, I most definitely will be going ProRaw. I'll be a paid member this time next week.

Thankyou to Markos for his warm welcome to what can only be described as the best Australian Powerlifting idea / initiative I have seen.

Thats awesome to hear Wayne.

Wayne VS Gawaine at the next one will make the 110+ very interesting.

lol.........trust me, I'll bet ANYTHING anyone wants, that Gawain will NOT be lifting with PA anytime shortly.

Dont listen to Minh lol