• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

But he's a shit squatter lol.........well over double bodyweight, but not close to 190kg

I just noticed Spiros' yellow hoodie behind Matt, another 210kg squatter lol

You'll have to redo your slogan Markos.
"PTC; home of the 200kg squat and the 250kg deadlift"
Posted via Mobile Device

You'll have to redo your slogan Markos.
"PTC; home of the 200kg squat and the 250kg deadlift"
Posted via Mobile Device

Currently only 4 guys have managed both

Nick 220/275
Chris 207.5/273.5
Spiros 215/250
Chris M 200/260

Simmo will be next, he just missed 200kg squat on Tuesday and pulled 235kg

Big Matt missed a 200kg squat last January, he's also close.

Simon Mac has gone backwards. He stopped training at PTC, he's been back 4 weeks, he missed a 227.5kg deadlift on Wednesday, down from 265kg, and he claims he hasnt been squatting either. He just benches and deads on a Wednesday at PTC, he trains most other nights doing his own thing in a normal person gym with his mates. He benched 180kg at PTC, will be interesting to see how his bench goes on Sunday, seeing thats what he mostly does now.

Currently only 4 guys have managed both

Nick 220/275
Chris 207.5/273.5
Spiros 215/250
Chris M 200/260

Simmo will be next, he just missed 200kg squat on Tuesday and pulled 235kg

Big Matt missed a 200kg squat last January, he's also close.

Simon Mac has gone backwards. He stopped training at PTC, he's been back 4 weeks, he missed a 227.5kg deadlift on Wednesday, down from 265kg, and he claims he hasnt been squatting either. He just benches and deads on a Wednesday at PTC, he trains most other nights doing his own thing in a normal person gym with his mates. He benched 180kg at PTC, will be interesting to see how his bench goes on Sunday, seeing thats what he mostly does now.

So he has converted to the ulleh work out?

Dam 265 down too 227.5? Thats a big jump... Do you think it will take long to get back?

Though me might be able to bench his deadlift now?

lol

Once a week at PTC and 3-4 nights at a spa, its too hard, he's not the kind to work real hard. Kelly, his training partner on Wednesdays, does the same, but he trains hard. Heres proof.

Simon pulled 20kg more than Kelly in January. Right now Kelly pulls 30kg more than Simon. Simon is 15kg heavier than Kelly. Both train once a week at PTC, together, there other sessions are done separately at another gym.

Some need the atmosphere of strength gym to get the best out of themselves. Simon is one of those guys.

On his first session at PTC, it was a challenge because he had stated on a forum he could bench 165kg, he managed a 140kg bench, kind of, he didnt lock it out, he simply placed it back on the pins. He thought spotting was allowed. Quite some time later he benched 180kg at PTC, and deadlifted 265kg. He added around 60kg to his squat, finishing with 190kg.

He is not close to any one of those lifts right now. I had a crack at some of his training partners, so they all stopped coming, been gone around 5 months, he's been back 4 weeks. There still doing pecs at Benchorama Emporium.

Actually, I've got an idea for a motivational thread. Follow me.

had 3 in training this morning,2girls one at 45kg b/weight one at 51kg b/weight and 1 guy at 145 kg b/weight .who said p/lifters were all the same?now all i need to do is hold them back for 5 weeks,yep there was thunder in our training today:::::::?

Still a STACK of errors, but were getting there lol

I've emailed the Prez with a list of mistakes, lets see how long it takes to fix this time

Looking good for me to be down there for the NT. Should be all sorted out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and lifting with a bunch of strong mofo's.

-Mitch.

4 weeks away... flights booked thanks to sticky, accomodation booked thatnks to sticky.. Cant wait to lift some weights.

im 23 so thankfully get to lift in the juniors on the sunday... If I get down to 67.5kg and keep all my strength cause ive never done this whole sauna, no food or liquid for 36 hours before weight in. Im not going to be too hard on myself this year as I didnt think I would come back this quick 3 months after knee surgery..

Ive done the following lifts in training recently so anything above the below ill be happy with
Squat 170+
Bench 135+
Dead 210+

Good stuff mate!

I thought you were a Teen and I was going to say you and Blake will be going head to head.

Daryl's only doing the Bench comp, so Blake should have a clear run in the 67.5kg class Joel. The WR is 95kg, he has done 115kg and is hoping for 120kg by the Nats in the 17yo 67.5kg class