• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Jimmy has contacted Paul.

They set the price BEFORE they spoke to Jimmy.

The Vics which only had 32 competitors took up 3 DVD's, it was obvious the Nats with over 3 times as many competitors would require many more. Plus they had the BP comp.

I'll check with Jimmy tomorrow and find out where were at.

Jimmy has contacted Paul.

They set the price BEFORE they spoke to Jimmy.

The Vics which only had 32 competitors took up 3 DVD's, it was obvious the Nats with over 3 times as many competitors would require many more. Plus they had the BP comp.

I'll check with Jimmy tomorrow and find out where were at.

No hurry Marcos, just curious as to whether it was still happening or not.

Thanks for the info in advance.

Yeh no fault of Jimmys or yours but its just poor planning on capos behalf.
Also Markos , Jeff told me today he didnt get my certificates from nationals, did they get sent to you instead ?

I dunno certificates for records.. jeff sent me a email today saying they didnt get sent to him and he thought you mihgt have them.

The only certificates you would get is from the nats yeah?
Not sure when they will be ready mike, but Jeff defiantly would have not got them on the day.

Its just a blank sheet, I printed them off an email I deleted.

Paul never took certificates to the Nats, thats the problem. Jeff shouldve recieved the email with the attachment weeks ago.

They had them there at the Worlds. Its stupid to watch lifters running around between flights having refs sign them.

I told Amy it looked very amateurish.

WPC rules state they must be in by 1 month, Amy said she'll allow 2 months, its 1 month now, chase up your state delegate......now.

if its world record certificates you are looking for these come from america ,all the paper work has been sent and the return from the usa is usually good so sit tight they are worth waiting for

We recieved the email with the attachment of the WR claim form on August 23, as did ALL the state reps.

We sent them off to Laurie Butler, as we were asked to do. He signs them as a technical officer, he then mails them to each of the refs.

When he gets them back, he will scan them and email them to Amy Jackson in America.

Frank, Michael is saying he still hasnt even filled his out. Jeff should have the email with the attachment on it, these forms do not come from America, the CERTIFICATES come from America.

I wonder how many never even filled out a claim form? What a waste.

The WPC website states that all WR need to be claimed within 1 month, that time is up and Michael never recieved a form, which should have been at the Nats.

Email Jeff Michael, ask him for the WR claim form, he received it on August 23.

I filled out the WR form a few weeks ago and sent it to laurie.

However I was in reference to national records certificates. I asked Jeff about these a few weeks ago whether they would be sent to him or what not. then yesterday he said somthing about markos might have them. I dont know Im confused with it all.

After the job is done...

toilet-paper-over.jpg

the paperwork must be done.

When you asked Jeff about the certs, he thought you had got records BEFORE nats, like me. The records I got where from state, as were all the others there I believe.

You were talking about the certs for the records you got on the day (nationals). I think this is where the confusion may be.

Email Jeff, and ask him when the certs will be ready from the Nats, and whether they get sent to him or you.

Michael, your complicating this way too much.

For National records, do nothing, they will be sent to you, it takes a while.

I thought you were asking about WR.

CAPO has your address, you must have confused Jeff too.

Scott, to give an idea on costs etc

PA are selling DVD's of their Nats at $35 a session.

We had 9 sessions at our Nats, thats a purchase cost of $315 at PA rates.

How the f u c k is Jimmy going to do it for $20???????????????????

What we have here is a failure to communicate

PA's add:

FOR A LIFETIME MEMORY OF YOUR LIFTING! ORDER A DVD OF YOUR SESSION AT
THE 2010 AUSTRALIAN POWERLIFTING AND BENCH PRESS CHAMPIONSHIPS
$35 PER SESSION INCLUDING POSTAGE
JOHN MYERS
Email: john.myers@det.nsw.edu.au
Phone: (02) 6562 7628