• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

I wouldn't mind seeing if there where a few shots of me. The rest of my guys have plenty of shots and thier heads are big enough as is :p

Plenty of sick lifting over the weekend! Jeff Lam, Terrence Titus, Laurie and Greg just to name a few!

Kelly recover soon I wish you all the best!

A very big thanks to Alan Kliese for lifting me out for my benches, all the judges, Adam Coe and Barry Murray for mc'ing and most of all Steve brown, Markos and Greg for organizing the event!
Posted via Mobile Device

That is what I heard also. Then NT.
The country counter clockwise. Nothing is definate though....

Oh sweet! 2 Years and I don't have to go anywhere. Now you bastards can get used to the heat like I did the cold! :p

I have a bloody head cold now, it's not fun feeling like you just ran a marathon climbing the stairs to the gym because you're so blocked up!

I'll stop my bitching now :D

I had my 1st day back at work because I was so crook. I never get colds!

Stupid Victoria :D.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey! I haven't stopped anything yet! Still up for my morning cardio, still in the Gym and still eating like a horse.

I just blame you and your state entirely for me having a cold. Next time I'm down, adjust the damn thermostat!

There will be an issue with the DVD's, the comp took over 10 discs, not sure Jimmy will do 10 discs for $20 lol

The Nats will need to be in May/June next year, as the Equipped Worlds will be in September in Idaho, definitely, with maybe the raw at the same comp.

This means we wont need to hold separate Nats in Oz.

We still need to hold our Nats 3 months before the Worlds.

The vote for the raw happens in November, but the equipped is done, Idaho Falls in September.