• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO in Sydney

Thats just it, we dont have an issue, we set 53 National records on our first outing, maybe you guys should follow our lead and use your belts to hold up your pants

****ing wont let me give u reputation!

Stupid shit...

For the record I dont give a shit either.

I dont use knee sleeves, never have, probably never will. For ****s sake, I'm ditching the belt in my next cycle.

I just get sick of the anti belt and other petty shit that goes on here. Markos started ripped on belts and it was funny, but that humour is completely lost when some faggot then classifies my lifts as 'equipped' or constantly goes searching for the 1/10 000th time a powerlifter DIDN'T wear a belt.

Last edited:
Pardon the pun, Oliver, but these are not weighty issues.

If Markos or his chums give you a hard time, just tell them to bugger off.

In end we are all doing a very simple thing, picking up iron and putting it back down again. We can make it sound more complex than that if we want, but really it's nothing that special or brilliant in itself. It just happens to have some good results for your health, confidence, performance in sports, and appearance - if you do it right. But in itself it's nothing much. Pick up iron, put it back down again - next time, pick up slightly heavier iron, or pick up the same piece of iron a few times more. That's it. Up and down, up and down.

The smaller the stakes, the nastier the politics. And these are very, very small stakes - whether a few hundred people across the country wear this or that expensive piece of kit on themselves during competition. Small bikkies. Not a big deal.

Lift for yourself. Markos will give you a hard time whatever you do. But everyone needs a hobby. Just tell him, "that's nice, dear," and go lift in whatever way suits you best.

Those that have never met me dont get it. No matter what my clients do, their going to cop shit. I dont take anything seriously. Thats who I am.

Why do you guys think that nobody that has ever met me argues with me on this forum?

You guys think you cop it bad, spare a thought for Max.

As you were.

Those that have never met me dont get it. No matter what my clients do, their going to cop shit. I dont take anything seriously. Thats who I am.

Why do you guys think that nobody that has ever met me argues with me on this forum?
You guys think you cop it bad, spare a thought for Max.

As you were.

HAHA :D

major-payne.jpg

Ok.. i had a quick skim of this thread and can't catch it anywhere, i just wanted to know if this is happening and if it is when?...

Definitely happening.

I was on the phone with the Prez for an hour today, he is very excited about Sydney.

I will post more details as I get them.

At the moment, it may be a push/pull comp.......bench and deadlift only.

these are becoming increasingly popular world wide, a great introduction for novice lifters.

Sounds good Markos, im expecting my gym gear by next week so ill get stuck into training, deffinately keen on a comp here in syd, ill be ready for aussie day 2011 down your way too mate... well as ready as ill ever be haha.

Would this competition be open to everyone? ive never competed before and am interested in doing it for a bit of fun. And what are the standards like? i don't want to compete if im going to get my ass handed to me/embarrass myself

Im 20, 6ft3 99kg and best lifts are 142.5kg Bench and a 180kg deadlift.

Your plenty strong enough big fella lol

It will be a novice comp, perfect start up for you

Welcome to ausbb big fella