• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

Come on don't you love watching the hills, heidi and her bf drama.. Jersey shores so much drama on that. I love watching drama its funny how people act..

J wow has the best tits

Yeah, they don't even move!

Jersey shore is the most ridiculous over the top, scripted piece of shit I have seen, but I love it. ;)

Some of the calls are fantastic. Season 2 has lived up the hype. The situation is so far out of proportion, he really needs more thickness to his torso to keep up with his arms. Still, he makes the show.

Either way he is hot.. They got famous for that show.. Why isn't their one in Melbourne

Us Italian-Australian's already have a stereotype, I doubt "Melbourne Shore" would do us any favours. There was a problem in the U.S about how it portrayed Italians. :D

I don't understand why they used 4 Italian-American men, and 4 mixed women, though?

The sitch is putting on a facade, but when he makes $60,000 an episode + endorsements/sponsors etc. totaling 4 mil annually, I don't think he cares. Not bad for 2 seasons of a show, where it's 3 months of talking shit, picking up women & that's about it, really.

Do they really make that much? I heard they got paid 30grand for season two

Yes, the sitch is making 60k and ep, plus he has his own iphone app, line of vodka, supplements, getting endorsements left right and centre. Well into the millions by now. I heard they're making a third season, too.

Season 1 was 5k an episode.