• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

My wife is very physically attractive but she does not act like it, in fact she never believes people are hitting on her except the last really forward girl (I wish I was there to see it). But if she was one of those over confident up themselves girls I would be much less attracted to her in fact I would have probably ignored her (I do this to hot uppity girls at work all the time its much fun) just to piss her off.

So yes we value personality but in a way like Minchia said if they are not physically attractive they usually just become friends.

So yes we value personality but in a way like Minchia said if they are not physically attractive they usually just become friends.

Eeeeehhh wrong answer padawan... they do become friends.. "with benefits". They sleep with you thinking one day u change your mind. BUt you know wont happen anytime soon LOL .. u string em along and make em your booty call.. (i.e the black book).. These women have such low self esteem that u know your gaurenteed a root if u call..

Yes im shallow

Help me...

Girls play more games than guys ever will...

I hate how girls (especially on facebook since they express it through their statuses) say guys are dickheads, players, worthless, no decent guys and if they are their gay blah blah blah when in reality the dumb bitch is going for the "fully sick" stereo type who have mullets with DRI-FIT hats and are constantly stoned...

What do you expect?

Girls in my opinion are the dumb ones.

Gents/Ladies,

I see that this thread has gotten way
off topic. But I like it...

Let me say this and put it out there for
you all (I think noobs touched on this)..

This applies to both sexes;

- Maybe it's just that these guys we
are talking about ('cheater') have low moral
standards!

- Everyone is capable of cheating given the
right circumstances

- What one person calls 'cheating' can be
interrupted as pure 'flirting' by others.

- Both sexes have to think of what values
(especially ones with kids) they want to instill
and pass on to the next generation.

Finally we all make mistakes in life. Question is
are they repeat offenders or not??

Oh and yes all men would love to have a
'harem of women at their beckon call'..

Devante.

Eeeeehhh wrong answer padawan... they do become friends.. "with benefits". They sleep with you thinking one day u change your mind. BUt you know wont happen anytime soon LOL .. u string em along and make em your booty call.. (i.e the black book).. These women have such low self esteem that u know your gaurenteed a root if u call..

Yes im shallow

Help me...

Girls do that to guys as well

Girls do that to guys as well

They can get it anytime they want. Put a really fat chick in a mini skirt with tits Hanging out and there will be takers. Guys in the non wealthy good looking category have next to no chance and end up going to hookers.

So us guys gotta try harder
Posted via Mobile Device

They can get it anytime they want. Put a really fat chick in a mini skirt with tits Hanging out and there will be takers. Guys in the non wealthy good looking category have next to no chance and end up going to hookers.

So us guys gotta try harder
Posted via Mobile Device

They should be able to get it if they are good looking maybe they just don't know how to go about it

Let the women cahse you, **** them and their games...
Very true, most women seem to love the games, secrecy, lies and bullshit, they seem to feed off it, some of the crap my wife and daughter watch and talk about is shocking.
And as for the gay pics.......wtf!!!!!

Of course they feed off bullshit and drama..

Look at the magazines they buy! The day time TV shows.

It is all about 1 thing DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA women thrieve off it like its ****ing oxygen.