• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned chicken?

Just a change of pace lol guna try some tomorrow got a few cans on sale hope its good ill go back for more :) thanks for the feed back hope it Taist okay

I like the chop chop brand, with Mustard or Mayo only. All the rest are foul.....

*hee hee hee get it?

I like the chop chop brand, with Mustard or Mayo only. All the rest are foul.....

*hee hee hee get it?

I brought chop chop brand lmao I wanted the aussie made stuff hienz but it contains traces of gluten Wich I'm allergic too unfortunately and wasn't on sale.

Canned chicken just sounds wrong, have never tried it and I doubt I ever will, rather cook up some chicken wings, drum sticks, breast, whole roast chook etc etc. so simple to cook and prepare and readily available, no need for that canned stuff.

PS I am not a big fan of canned tuna or fish either, rather the real stuff, but will have the occasional John West tuna in olive oil or with chilli.

It takes 20 minutes to trim, marinate and cook a couple of packs of chicken thigh fillets (plus fridge time marinating). Then you have chicken for the next day or two. We do a marinade regularly of

teriyaki sauce
ginger
garlic
white wine vinegar
cayenne pepper
celery salt
lemon juice

and it is great for wraps, on its own or with greens and rice etc

I didn't mind the canned chicken. Would only ever buy it when away from home and couldn't cook anything.

The canned chicken is pretty tasteless and rubbery.

Be better off getting the beef jerky from no bull supplements
Australian Beef Jerky

Again its a pricey way to have beef but convenient for work/keeping it in the car/bike/boat etc

i was into this canned chook for a couple weeks, Then i just coudlent do it anymore....

Gave the rest to the dogs :)

Shits rough as guts

Yuck, they taste like its made from bits of meat that factory workers pick up from the floor..
Cooking your own chook is best. Nothing beats home made stuff. If I was in a hurry I'd stick to tinned tuna or salmon.

Yuck, they taste like its made from bits of meat that factory workers pick up from the floor..
Cooking your own chook is best. Nothing beats home made stuff. If I was in a hurry I'd stick to tinned tuna or salmon.

How do you know what meat off the floor tastes like.

Seriously it just tastes like cold chicken from a can.

I used to love chop chop. Made all our sandwiches with it, then one week went back to grilling chicken breast on the George foreman for the lunches, and it tasted alot better.
Wouldn't go back to the tinned stuff, even though its alot easier and quicker.