• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I made mine [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; I made it like a normal coffee, but the butter went in first then the hot water to help melt it. Then the oil and coffee. I put all that in the blender and drank it out of that like a fucken legend.
I didn't notice any energy change, just the decreased/no hunger for 3 hours!

When I made mine @Rugby88 ; I made it like a normal coffee, but the butter went in first then the hot water to help melt it. Then the oil and coffee. I put all that in the blender and drank it out of that like a fucken legend.
I didn't notice any energy change, just the decreased/no hunger for 3 hours!

I def haven't been as hungry this morning - normally I am wanting to eat everything in site 1st thing in the morning on the weekends - but this morning I was just meh....

Energy is coming from the Fat - Fat is a far better energy source than carbohydrates - think of it as building a fire and all you put on the fire is bits of paper or you can cut some logs up and put them on the fire - which will burn/sustain the fire for longer? The logs of course - carbohydrates are like paper when it comes to energy and fat is like the log - of course you can break it down into complex and simple - complex will be slightly more longer lasting of course - but still in the same boat.

Its not a "normal" blender - hard to explain - nearly like a magic bullet but not - think its just the seal that is fucked - its about 15 years old lol - I will try the protein shaker - if that is a no go and doesn't break it/mix it up enough I will get a magic bullet or something.

Good explanation, I think most people are still confused about fats/proteins /and carbs, Jungmans post is a perfect example of that, you don't crash when you get your energy from fats and protein, you only crash when you get your energy for simple carbs due to the insulin affect.

Best way I found to mix your coffee without making a mess was to put ingredients into a thermos, shake and then pour into cup or drink straight out of thermos. I have a small 700ml thermos I used to use.

Last edited:
I've seen you Mick, don't embarass yourself you heffalump.

More pointless BS ramblings?? Where would you have seen me?? Met with a few people here and you are certainly not one of them. Your probably the last person that I would want to meet, apart from Bazza.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bag the fuck outta @Bazza20 ; and his lack of research etc in the meantime he dominates you in every lift by a fucking mile and the one time he posted a photo he had a fucking beast physique and tbh what I believe to be close to the limit of what you can do without drugs or been a full time natural bodybuilder.

Given his results and your own who is really the simpleton?

How does he dominate every lift?? I don't think he even lifts, who has actually seen any of his lifts??

Most of my PB's were set at a PTC Gym some with forum members here to witness them.

And what he posted up one photo from memory of him 15 years ago if it was even him.

On another side what does dominating someone in every lift have to do with being able to use your brain and learn about stuff?? So just because a 90 year old can no longer squat 200kg means he now no longer knows what he is talking about?? I squat more than Fadi an Olympic competitor, yet I am sure he knows more about squatting that what I ever would or will.

You arguments are just mute really.

How does he dominate every lift?? I don't think he even lifts, who has actually seen any of his lifts??

Most of my PB's were set at a PTC Gym some with forum members here to witness them.

And what he posted up one photo from memory of him 15 years ago if it was even him.

On another side what does dominating someone in every lift have to do with being able to use your brain and learn about stuff?? So just because a 90 year old can no longer squat 200kg means he now no longer knows what he is talking about?? I squat more than Fadi an Olympic competitor, yet I am sure he knows more about squatting that what I ever would or will.

You arguments are just mute really.

your a smart guy mick, dominate was the wrong word to use in this instance. I apologise or my grammatical failings what I was trying to infer is that you look like shit and your lifts for someone well over 100kg with 20 years training experience are also shit.

I therefore ore believe almost all your advice is shit

Next time I'll get straight to the point, you obviously struggle with reading between the lines.

your a smart guy mick, dominate was the wrong word to use in this instance. I apologise or my grammatical failings what I was trying to infer is that you look like shit and your lifts for someone well over 100kg with 20 years training experience are also shit.

I therefore ore believe almost all your advice is shit

Next time I'll get straight to the point, you obviously struggle with reading between the lines.

Does this mean you wouldn't take advice from some1 like Fadi who now has current lifts that are "not great"?

And what do you consider good lifts to then take advice off some1?

bgsp.gif

More pointless BS ramblings?? Where would you have seen me?? Met with a few people here and you are certainly not one of them. Your probably the last person that I would want to meet, apart from Bazza.
Don't make me embarrass you Micky

wise move not wanting to meet me, your failings both physically and intellectually would be amplified a 100 fold

Does this mean you wouldn't take advice from some1 like Fadi who now has current lifts that are "not great"?

And what do you consider good lifts to then take advice off some1?

Mick just regurgitates shit he has read online and claims 'research' big difference to people who have tried things or have gotten their info from watching the results of others around them.

I've read the bible doesn't make me Jesus.

As for fadis advice, well the legend continues to grow, according to bigmick a couple posts ago he was an Olympic competitor, not sure how competing in the junior worlds 30 years ago makes you an Olympian?

No offence to [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; I enjoy shit stirring him but he is a very knowledgeable guy on matters of lifting even if we don't agree about the differences between cultures

Haha, just worked out that I can set certain users to ignore…..job done!!!

Forum should be much more enjoyable now without having to read the brainless ramblings of trolls and internet warriors.

And Bazza appears to be banned…hope it's permanent, nothing lost to the forum and everything gained.

This morning I -

- Put coffee/sweeter in my coffee cup
- Poured the boiling water in (to get the right amount of water/very quick mix with the spoon)
- Poured it in Protein Shaker, added butter/MCT - 45 secs-1 min shaking
- Poured it back in the coffee cup
- Perfect

Haha, just worked out that I can set certain users to ignore…..job done!!!

Forum should be much more enjoyable now without having to read the brainless ramblings of trolls and internet warriors.

And Bazza appears to be banned…hope it's permanent, nothing lost to the forum and everything gained.
How you doing Micky

This thread is one reason why I love to log onto AusBB Sunday morning as I sip on my (bulletproof-less) coffee. Love it.

Actually, I did have a bullet proof coffee after all because I used butter on my toast. My body can't tell the difference whether the butter has been whizzed into coffee or spread onto something else.. Or does it. lol.