• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro Science

Define "imperfect"?

Most laws and theories have survived hundreds of years, i'd say that is the opposite of imperfect.

And thats the definition of arrogance. Its why shit doesnt change, and why what someone learnt 30 years ago in med school is sitll relivent today... Because we know all and are all powerful beings.

Theories are exactly that, theories.. They are not always what is but they are the best of what we have... Every so often these theories usually change in some shape or form when realisation of more facts and data comes into it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI[/ame]

Last edited:
And thats the definition of arrogance. Its why shit doesnt change, and why what someone learnt 30 years ago in med school is sitll relivent today... Because we know all and are all powerful beings.

Theories are exactly that, theories.. They are not always what is but they are the best of what we have... Every so often these theories usually change in some shape or form when realisation of more facts and data comes into it.

Theories are a set of observations. Alot of them, don't need to be
"re observed".

Most things learnt in medicine don't need to be changed, most of the stuff I've learnt at an undergrad level was from the 50-80's, only 4th year stuff was anything new, why? Because it is still relevant and true.

Last edited:
Wow, that was a bad post.

I meant to say, it doesn't need to be changed, unless something better comes along (which in most cases, wont!).

Brain is mush atm!

Theories are a set of observations. Alot of them, don't need to be
"re observed".

Most things learnt in medicine don't need to be changed, most of the stuff I've learnt at an undergrad level was from the 50-80's, only 4th year stuff was anything new, why? Because it is still relevant and true.

Funny because all my reasearch points to new directions in the future for managing current chronic problems. It is implemented in clinical practice by few now i wonder how long it will take to catch on and then be taught to people in university?

Once again the problem is people dont look into things. They beleive what they get taught is the be all and end all to everything so they get stuck doing the same stupid shit time and time again.

Im not saying alot isnt relivent alot is the same but then again alot hasnt changed that simply needs to.

Refer to my above post lol.

Most of the stuff i learn in my final year will be superseeded by something within 5 years!

Wee bit disheartening lol.

Refer to my above post lol.

Most of the stuff i learn in my final year will be superseeded by something within 5 years!

Wee bit disheartening lol.

Sorry you still said it doesnt need to change im confused and tired?

Sorry you still said it doesnt need to change im confused and tired?

Alot of things in medicine don't need to change, but there are alot that do. Lets leave it at that. Far too late for this!

I'm not studying med, just FYI.

Alot of things in medicine don't need to change, but there are alot that do. Lets leave it at that. Far too late for this!

I'm not studying med, just FYI.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Give me a few years and i will tell you how rubbish alot of it was.

I believe chronic diseases need to be looked, nutrition is so far overlooked it isnt funny, what are these dietitians doing in hospitals exactly besides feeding cancer patients sugar?

I suppose the biggest fuck up is endocrinology. Anyone here who has had dealings with them cant testify.

180620101419.jpg

Please if anyone can see how this is normal for a male of ANY age after puberty onset please let me know why.

I get told im fat because ie at crap and dont exercise.. and i need to start running. If im tired drink some coffee.

I bring up issues regarding intesitnal integrity and health and apparently leaky gut doesnt exist. Alterations in intestinal permeability

Yet there are studies on it and it looks like it plays a big role in well most problems...

The gut-brain barrier in major depression: intesti... [Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2008] - PubMed result

Even has an effect in mental health... hmm those problems arnt an ssri defficiency after all?

Oh that dysbiosis also may be the cause of my chronic fatigue?

Normalization of leaky gut in chronic fatigue synd... [Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2008] - PubMed result

And rather then getting reccomended something that can actually hlep the problem, i.e probiotics and L-glutamine.

Lactobacillus plantarum MB452 enhances the functio... [BMC Microbiol. 2010] - PubMed result

I get told i need more antidepressants and benzo's.

Anyway i can rant for hours... and its why im going to do what im going to do in regards to my career and life.

Alot can stay the same but ALOT needs to change...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Give me a few years and i will tell you how rubbish alot of it was.

I believe chronic diseases need to be looked, nutrition is so far overlooked it isnt funny, what are these dietitians doing in hospitals exactly besides feeding cancer patients sugar?

I suppose the biggest fuck up is endocrinology. Anyone here who has had dealings with them cant testify.

180620101419.jpg

Please if anyone can see how this is normal for a male of ANY age after puberty onset please let me know why.

I get told im fat because ie at crap and dont exercise.. and i need to start running. If im tired drink some coffee.

I bring up issues regarding intesitnal integrity and health and apparently leaky gut doesnt exist. Alterations in intestinal permeability

Yet there are studies on it and it looks like it plays a big role in well most problems...

The gut-brain barrier in major depression: intesti... [Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2008] - PubMed result

Even has an effect in mental health... hmm those problems arnt an ssri defficiency after all?

Oh that dysbiosis also may be the cause of my chronic fatigue?

Normalization of leaky gut in chronic fatigue synd... [Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2008] - PubMed result

And rather then getting reccomended something that can actually hlep the problem, i.e probiotics and L-glutamine.

Lactobacillus plantarum MB452 enhances the functio... [BMC Microbiol. 2010] - PubMed result

I get told i need more antidepressants and benzo's.

Anyway i can rant for hours... and its why im going to do what im going to do in regards to my career and life.

Alot can stay the same but ALOT needs to change...

I agree 100%.

But i'm hoping (i assume you would have) you found more than 1 study on both of those topics?

In all honesty, i think medicine in the future will be controlled more by geneticist, microbiologists, biotechnologists etc. etc. rather than doctors.

As most of the time, they make the diagnosis, and the doctor simply takes the credit, cut out the middle man i say.

There will be a simple test and cure for almost ALL diseases/infections/viruses, using molecular biology/molecular immunology/molecular microbiology.

I agree 100%.

But i'm hoping (i assume you would have) you found more than 1 study on both of those topics?

Yes, but im not going to sit here and develop a thesis to make a point. Plus these things are just common knowledge in the medical world where people look beyond what they learnt in uni and what the drug rep brings them thats new as "squats and protein are good do them" are here.

I could sit here and draw out the most indepth explanation of why i feel i have my problems. Problem is it is all secondary research as naturally the only first hand experience i have is with me and my body and i can hardly write a paper on that. One day though.. One day... Now im just going on cause im tired.

noobs, If you increased your test through TRT to at least normal levels, would a lot of your problems go away?

noobs, If you increased your test through TRT to at least normal levels, would a lot of your problems go away?

I'm on trt ( where have you been )...

My problem is( I believe ) 1 of a few possible scenarios. Main culprit too high oestradiol filling t receptors and down regulating t metabolism. Increasing t alone hasn't helped next is too address thyroid hormones and cortisol. That should fix the gut problems ( thyroid has Alot to do with gut health).

It all comes down to what $$ I have for testing.. As Alot isn't covered by Medicare and dr's get expensive...

Once the human genome is completely sequenced, and every genes structure and function is known (or even half)!. The face of medicine will change forever, no more chronic disease (well, except for the self inflicted ones), genetic disorders can be treated, the list is endless!

(Obviously this is a LONG time away)

Once the human genome is completely sequenced, and every genes structure and function is known (or even half)!. The face of medicine will change forever, no more chronic disease, genetic disorders can be treated, the list is endless!

Myostatin tweaking here we come!

Once the human genome is completely sequenced, and every genes structure and function is known (or even half)!. The face of medicine will change forever, no more chronic disease (well, except for the self inflicted ones), genetic disorders can be treated, the list is endless!

nah wont happen. too much greed, its more profitable to turn people into cash cows for big pharma

Do you really think its coincidence theres sooo much bullshit and misinfomation in the health and fitness industry?

nah wont happen. too much greed, its more profitable to turn people into cash cows for big pharma

Do you really think its coincidence theres sooo much bullshit and misinfomation in the health and fitness industry?

It's human nature, big pharma looks out for number 1