• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro Science

You make assumptions that just because people can use more poisonous "non synthetic" chemicals that they actually do?

I know alot of people that use no such products on their farms.
What is Permaculture? Permaculture Research Institute

Ill dig things up later when im not busy. I dont understand why it takes rocket science to realise eating poison is not the best thing in the world for you?

I didn't make assumptions, where did i say ALL organic farms use non-synthetic chemicals? But saying NONE of them use non-synthetic chemicals is just ignorant. I'm all for organic food. But banning GM and nanotech products from it, is just plain retarded, it will soon become far too expensive for the average person (when compared to non organic produce).

i have no problem with organic food. if people want to throw their own money away thats completely up to them. thats if theyve got any money left after their fortnightly chiropractic adjustments, homeopathic treatments and buying their yearly supply of enjo products. maybe the 50c they make a week feeding electricity back to the grid from their solar panels will help pay for it.

i have no problem with organic food. if people want to throw their own money away thats completely up to them. thats if theyve got any money left after their fortnightly chiropractic adjustments, homeopathic treatments and buying their yearly supply of enjo products. maybe the 50c they make a week feeding electricity back to the grid from their solar panels will help pay for it.

:applause:

Non argument. Same thing can be said about all agriculture not just organic.

That's why you grow your own or know how it's done when you can. Otherwise it's someone's word for it.

Sometimes you just have to have faith in what you are told is the truth.

I didn't make assumptions, where did i say ALL organic farms use non-synthetic chemicals? But saying NONE of them use non-synthetic chemicals is just ignorant. I'm all for organic food. But banning GM and nanotech products from it, is just plain retarded, it will soon become far too expensive for the average person (when compared to non organic produce).

I never said they didn't. I was just making a point.

Haha. Great one. Accurate too.

Not accurate.
Last quarter we got credited $6.44p/w for our solar panels.

Eat all the poison you like, and I'll eat all the fresh/pesticide/herbicide free meat and vegetables I like.

Not accurate.
Last quarter we got credited $6.44p/w for our solar panels.

Eat all the poison you like, and I'll eat all the fresh/pesticide/herbicide free meat and vegetables I like.

Haha.

Not sure who here is eating poison??? Anyone??

Bazza you are seriously a 10yr old who just jumps on anything related to organic and bags it...

How can you explain the studies I posted in the other thread related about non organic vs organic, types of essential fatty acids composition and content?

Go to the fucking markets - pick up a non organic beef steak and look at the white fat, then pick up an organic beef steak with the orange/yellow fat... It is that color because of the beta carotene and omega fatty acid contents YOUR NON organic products DON'T have...

Now I will allow you to quote this post and give you a reason to sit on ausbb bragging to everyone else about how good your farm is, how your the hardest working farmer in Australia, how your cows have pedicures on a daily basis, how all your produce is blessed by god himself etc etc.

I am starting to think it is less about you advertising your farm and more so you bored out of your brain and looking for arguments on a forum whilst driving your tractor.

Get the fuck over it and look at the facts.

You forgot the regular marijuana smoking sessions, the van they sleep in, heshin bags, vibran 5 fingers, fluro headbands and clothes they need to update every few weeks...

Great way to generalize, there is a grey area ;)

Last edited:
Bazza you are seriously a 10yr old who just jumps on anything related to organic and bags it...

How can you explain the studies I posted in the other thread related about non organic vs organic, types of essential fatty acids composition and content?

Go to the fucking markets - pick up a non organic beef steak and look at the white fat, then pick up an organic beef steak with the orange/yellow fat... It is that color because of the beta carotene and omega fatty acid contents YOUR NON organic products DON'T have...

Now I will allow you to quote this post and give you a reason to sit on ausbb bragging to everyone else about how good your farm is, how your the hardest working farmer in Australia, how your cows have pedicures on a daily basis, how all your produce is blessed by god himself etc etc.

I am starting to think it is less about you advertising your farm and more so you bored out of your brain and looking for arguments on a forum whilst driving your tractor.

Get the fuck over it and look at the facts.

Seriously you couldn't talk more shit if you tried. Try getting something on this topic correct for once. It would be a nice change.

I understand how organic canbe percieved as bullshit, simply walk into woolies and see their isle of organic sugar cane.

But that is simply what happens when you get a corporation who doesnt give 3 fucks or understand or care about the health implications of it products and why would they? It is your responsability to eat good food it is their repsonsability to their share holders to make money.

Naturally they will capitalise on retards. Oh i bought organic potato chips because they are "healthy".

The whole point is... It all comes down to what soil you grow it in and what you put on it or what you feed it! Yes organic doesnt necessrily mean that the soil will be optimal, biodynamic usually will (even though alot of the stuff they do is horse crap and i dont believe in it) the person will generally have an avid interest in health and the human body.

Look into permaculture.

Fill me in then

I actually have better things to do than try give an opinion based on studies, as you have clearly made up your mind so what is the point?

Unlike you I couldn't care less about 'winning' little arguments on a forum to show who is the bigger man as I have bigger and better things to do with my time...

What shits me is you are an ignorant, arrogant one way thinker who doesn't look at both sides of the argument...

+ I wouldn't want your immune system to suffer from you breathing in all the shit I am talking ;)

Goodnight.

I actually have better things to do than try give an opinion based on studies, as you have clearly made up your mind so what is the point?

Unlike you I couldn't care less about 'winning' little arguments on a forum to show who is the bigger man as I have bigger and better things to do with my time...

What shits me is you are an ignorant, arrogant one way thinker who doesn't look at both sides of the argument...

+ I wouldn't want your immune system to suffer from you breathing in all the shit I am talking ;)

Goodnight.

Haha taking easy way out.

I'm the ignorant one yet your the one posting all this shit about organic and nonorganic farming yet you can't even get the basics of what goes on right. You have no idea about farming wether it is organic or non organic.

You might be interested in this talked to a vet today and suprise I discovered organic farms can use vaccinations on cows if the vets deem it necessary. Also antibiotics can be used on organic dairy cows when needed but the witholding periods are longer than what is legal for normal farming.
So when you add that with the fact that organic farms can also use fertilizer, herbicide and pesticide as well as feed corn, which your so worried about, you can see why I see it as a marketing gimmick.

In saying that I have no problem with people buying organic food. Just when they start making up shit to justify it.

2283585.gif