• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro Science

Look, all jokes aside, I'll be serious now, I'll show you a text I just got.

Markos, do you know if Gawain is going to do a choc orange flavour soon. I go through 5kg a fortnight of this stuff, I need a change.

I hit a PB deadlift last night

Thanks in advance

God

Lol:p Like Ceffo I can't stop looking at this thread and laughing! Markos you've pulled out some ripper one liners lately, keep up the good work mate!

I'll be trying Big G's vanilla next week. Choc was bloody good but I wanna give the vanilla a go...

If your buying horleys, maxes or musashi you have money to burn. Go buy a fucking rump and eat some milk.

Hmm, do you eat it because you've blended all the rump into the milk so its too thick to drink?

Gonna go eat me some milk :D

I was carrying the 5kg Total Science bucket to work yesterday and was getting thumbs up from all the gym rats I walked pass near the gym area. They know quality when they see it. :D

I'm trying it out for the first time tonight. Hope ASADA doesn't pay me a surprise visit... :p

What the fuck do you guys have against eating real food. Seriously.

Real foods are inconvenient when you're half way through a 2h session.

I'm out of space on my Fucking work cabinet its starting to look like a pharmacy draw

ca7c48c7-fb9f-a76a.jpg

I tested some of this dat dere Total Science

muscle growth accelerated to the point where id snap bicep tendons when i curled 200lb dumbells

I recommend using it in conjunction with Total Science Accelerated Tendon Growth Optimizer using Xtreme Steel Tendon Accelerated Plasma Shuttle Technology™

I'm disappointed Ceffo. Here I was thinking you'd have some pimped out office with a rich mahogany desk, flash office furniture and ocean views... :(

omfg. while I was waiting in line to get coffee today at work this PT chick from FF was behind me and I got chatting to her, and told her about how I fucked my ribs from supported T-bar rows last week, and the irony of that was I was doing them instead of normal rows because I'm trying to give my back a break from any spinal loading due to disc injury, and she's like yeah injuries suck and I'll just have to train around it, and I'm like yeah that doesn't really leave me with much to do except maybe GHR's, and she's like train your legs, and I just did the biggest facepalm....

<--- (my legs etc)

/cool story bro before anyone else says it

omfg. while I was waiting in line to get coffee today at work this PT chick from FF was behind me and I got chatting to her, and told her about how I fucked my ribs from supported T-bar rows last week, and the irony of that was I was doing them instead of normal rows because I'm trying to give my back a break from any spinal loading due to disc injury, and she's like yeah injuries suck and I'll just have to train around it, and I'm like yeah that doesn't really leave me with much to do except maybe GHR's, and she's like train your legs, and I just did the biggest facepalm....

<--- (my legs etc)

/cool story bro before anyone else says it

i liked the part where you said she was hot and you took her home and smashed her

Look im not saying u guys are panzies but u are

ive done pot. and alcohol. and i smoke regularly WINNIES BRAH except before boxing cause i have trouble breatheing but

vb.

That shit is so hectic. My cousin walked past a pub once where someone spilt a vb. He was in a coma for 6 weeks.

My other cousin had a big night and someone dared him to sniff some vb. woke up in fucking zanzibar strapped to a goat and some big black cop shakes his head and slaps a marriage permit on them.

hectic shit for hectic ****s. motherfucking RUNKLE!