• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

boxing23 2012 body transformartion

Upping cals is easy. Add a mince meal. You get lotsa protein and fat and lots of calories. Or you could add a little ice cream to the diet. Also you know there is no such thing as "clean" food yeah.

Just gotta refocus. And try and cut back a bit on the cardio or eat more. I Understand that theres no such thing as "clean" food after you have gotten the correct amount of macro and micros for your daily intake. but its more of a mental thing for me.
Total Calories per day: 3065 Carbs: 319g Fat: 51g Protein: 295g
Maybe some almonds to pick the cals and fat up a bit?

Total Calories per day: 3065 Carbs: 319g Fat: 51g Protein: 295g
Maybe some almonds to pick the cals and fat up a bit?

Im eating 2440 and staying at the same weight if not really slowly increasing and im 73kgs. You must be doing quite a bit of cardio or my cals/your cals are way out.

Im eating 2440 and staying at the same weight if not really slowly increasing and im 73kgs. You must be doing quite a bit of cardio or my cals/your cals are way out.

Hey mate my training is:
Monday - Legs and Abs + 2km Jog
Tuesday - 15mins of HIIT + 15mins of Medium Intensity cardio
Wednesday - Chest and Triceps + 2km Jog
Thursday - 15mins of HIIT + 15mins of Medium Intensity cardio
Friday - Back and Biceps + 2km Jog
Saturday - 15mins of HIIT + 15mins of Medium Intensity cardio
Sunday - Shoulders and Arms + 2km Jog

I usually do about 30mins - 1hr of walking each day aswell (to and from gym)
Also live a fairly active lifestyle as I am a deckhand on fridays, saturdays and sundays and recently finished my PT course so I train people Mondays - Friday Mornings

Changing It Up! Weighed In last week at 62.5kg after being 63.2kg the week before then weighed in this morning at 61.7kg. Some changes need to happen. I am eating enough just doing way to much so as funny as it sounds I have added another day of training in to do less cardio. And have promised myself I am not going to do any cardio on the days that I train. Ths is a bit of a modified program of what Joel posted on another thread. Now I know what you are all going to say that I should do a beginner program etc. The Problem with that is they are usually only 3 days of training. On those days that I dont train I need to do something. Which ends up being a hell of a lot of Cardio most of the time. I am trying to work it that If i train more I will get it out of my system and do less cardio. Any opinions and thoughts are welcome.
Monday - Legs/Abs
Squats
Leg Press
Barbell Lunges
Leg Extension
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Calf Raise
AB Circuit

Tuesday - Chest
Flat Barbell Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Dips