• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

boxing23 2012 body transformartion

100-110kg lean body mass at 187cm. Not gonna happen naturally and still won't happen for most on the juice. Better off being realistic here.

Mate I am 115kg and shorter, I am hoping to be 110-115kg lean by the end of 2012 all 100% natural, at 187cm 100kg should be a snack, I was 85-90kg lean when I was 21 (had a six pack back then), have put on muscle since then but also fat unfortunately...

PS I am not saying for him to put that muscle weight on in 12 months I am talking long term goal, plenty of eating and training over several years :)

Last edited:
Mate I am 115kg and shorter, I am hoping to be 110-115kg lean by the end of 2012 all 100% natural, at 187cm 100kg should be a snack, I was 85-90kg lean when I was 21 (had a six pack back then), have put on muscle since then but also fat unfortunately...

PS I am not saying for him to put that muscle weight on in 12 months I am talking long term goal, plenty of eating and training over several years :)

You originally said LBM not total body weight.

Using the lower goal of 100kg lbm is 111kg body weight at 10% body fat. You just don't see natural guys at 110+ kg and 10% body fat.

110 lean body mass is 122kg total weight at 10% bf. lol not a chance.

Sure it's possible for 100+ lbm at very high body fat levels but I am guessing that being a fat arse is not the goal here.

Like I said we want realistic goals here.

hey sookie i lost the weight through what started off as just hard work working as a brickies labourer 6 days a week and boxing training 6 days a week. then i got addicted to seeing the weight go down and begun to not eat much. (not a good way to do things.) Sorry dicko was just having a laugh your not an old fella. And at the moment guys my long term goals are to get to 90kg and be in single digits bodyfat %. I understand that this is going to take years of hard work and dedication but im in it for the long haul.

Last edited:

Using the lower goal of 100kg lbm is 111kg body weight at 10% body fat. You just don't see natural guys at 110+ kg and 10% body fat.

Sure it's possible for 100+ lbm at very high body fat levels but I am guessing that being a fat arse is not the goal here.

I see what you are saying, by 100-110kg lean I mean a overall body weight of 100-110kg, not 110kg plus 10% fat, I am 115kg at the moment, but not lean by a long shot, I want to lose the fat, ie reduce body fat and gain muscle mass, there for changing body composition but still maintaining my over all weight more or less, not too worried if I drop down 5-10kg as long as it's fat that going...hope that explains it.

Since I have started training again this year I have done that, I have not lost any weight but have definitly gained muscle and strength and lost fat, just have to do more of it in 2012:)

6'6 guy???

Big mick I assumed when you said lean body mass you actually meant lean body mass.

Dave yeah big tall freaks it's possible but since 187cm is not even 6"2 I dont think being 6"6 applies unless he has a decent growth spurt.

Well you were once a heavy bloke, that should help in your quest to add a few kgs of muscle for sure, but since it was mostly fat last time your gonna have to be carfull of adding to much fat. Having said that you can just bulk up and train hard and then smash the fat off no worries. You done it before, so the determination is there. I think your deffinetly worth watching this coming year.

Good luck with it mate
Graeme

Hey everyone
went down to PTC brisbane this afternoon to attempt some personal records. Overall i was pretty pissed off with my results today but this is also good because it just makes me more focussed and determined. Today i missed 80kg twice on the squat so my best for squat is currently 75kg, Previous best on bench was 50kg which i missed twice as well today which was shit so my previous best of 50kg is still to be beaten. I have never attempted a 1rm deadlift before today and was hoping for 100kg. So I was pretty happy when i pulled 115kg today.
Current Best Lifts:
Squat - 75kg
Deadlift - 115kg
Bench - 50kg

Hey Just though id give everyone a bit of an update on what my training looks like and eating plan. Any advice or opinions are taken on board and appreciated.

Training:
Monday
Cardio: 1 x Block Run (roughly 2km)
Weights Legs:
Squats
Lunges
Leg Press
Single Leg Leg Press
Sumo Squats

Tuesday
Cardio: 2 x Block run (4km)

Wednesday
Cardio: 1 x Block Run
Weights Push:
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dips
Incline Dumbbell Press
Smith Machine Press
Single arm Dumbbell Press

Thursday
Cardio: 2 x Block Run

Friday
Weights Pull:
Deadlifts
Chin Ups
Dumbbell Row
Bentover Barbell Row
Lat Pull Down
Seated Row

Saturday:
Cardio: 2 x Block Run

Sunday
Weight Shoulders and Arms (Beach Body day haha)
Seated Shoulder Press (Dumbbells)
Standing OHP (Barbell)
Close Grip Dips
Barbell Curl
Tricep Push Down
Hammer Curls

I do some "abdominal work" most days I train weights

Diet - 2700 cals a day - 2820 Weights day (Post Workout Shake)

Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs + 100g egg whites + 4 slices wholemeal bread or (100g oats + 30g WPC)

Meal 2 - 150g brown rice + 150g mixed veg + 95g tin tuna (springwater)

Meal 3 - 150g brown rice + 150g mixed veg + 250g Chicken or Roo

Meal 4 - 2 x Natural Peanut Butter Sandwiches on wholemeal Bread + 95g tin tuna

Meal 5 - 150g brown rice + 150g mixed veg + 250g Chicken or Roo

Meal 6 - 250g No Fat natural Yoghurt + 100g mixed berries + 1 banana + 30g WPC (sometimes 375ml of skim milk instead of yoghurt - same macros)

Total - 2701 cals
Carbs - 264g
Fat - 54g
Protein - 251g

Why do people throw away egg yoke? At your size . i believe you should be squatting least twice a week. But that's my opinion

Yoke's the best part...

The PTC beginner program would do a good job as well until the close the intermediate numbers were hit.

I dont throw out the egg yoke i just buy egg whites aswell haha i was brought up not to waste anything. If I was to squat twice a week which day would you recommend me to add them to?

Just and update. Had Dexa Scans done on tuesday. I highly reccomend them they are very quick and easy and arent very expensive. I will post up the full report when i receive an e-mail copy from them i only have the hard copies at the moment. Anyway the results turned out to be 63kg and 7.1% bodyfat. I also have very strong bones which is good. He explained to me how most peoples body fat percentages are alot higher then any skinfold test will show. So if you want an accurate reading this is definitely the way to go. I better go eat now as I have a bit of work to do!

Region Area BMC BMD T

OSCeR Centre & Body Composition Qld
Oz Radiology Group, Suite 2, 611 Wynnum Rd
Telephone: 07 3395 7277 E-Mail: info@oscer.com.au Fax: 07 3395 6066

Morningside, Qld 4170
Name: BARTLE, Sean

DOB: 07 June 1993 Age: 18
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: White
Height: 185.0 cm
Patient ID: BC-240112-1 Weight: 63.3 kg
Fat Lean Bone
Body Composition Results
Region Fat Lean+ Total % Fat %Fat Percentile
Mass (g) BMC (g) Mass (g) YN AM
L Arm 283 3523 3805 7.43

R Arm 324 3816 4139 7.83
Trunk 1470 27447 28917 5.08
L Leg 774 10132 10906 7.10
R Leg 710 9985 10695 6.64
Subtotal 3561 54902 58463 6.09
Head 882 3656 4538 19.4
Total 4443 58558 63001 7.05
Android 302 3548 3851 7.9
Gynoid 695 8535 9230 7.5
TBAR1904
Adipose Indices
Measure Result Percentile
YN AM
Total Body % Fat 7.05

Fat Mass/Height² (kg/m²) 1.30
Android/Gynoid Ratio 1.04
% Fat Trunk/% Fat Legs 0.74
Trunk/Limb Fat Mass Ratio 0.70

Last edited:
Hey Just thought i would give an update. ive lost about half a kg over the last 2 weeks. and eating about 3050 cals per day. Probably should cut out a bit of cardio but it keeps me sane. Im not sure how i will go upping the cals with clean food. Might have to look towards the milk option.

Last edited: